[SCR] Commodity Logistics Software [2009-11-22 - X3TC 3.2.04]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Surealism
x4

Post by Surealism » Tue, 17. Apr 12, 00:24

Hey all!

I've been playing X3ap for a while now and using CLS to transfer goods and Complex Cleaner to manage stations with great success, recently though I ran into a bit of trouble, I think it might be a bug but I'm not sure. I added a few more XL SPPs to my production station in the Harmony of Perpetuity sector, I don't remember how many I now have attached in total (Complex Cleaner combines them in a way that makes it difficult to tell how many there are in total) however the total max number of ecells is currently 26725000.

Anyway I then left the game on SETA for a few hours (I do this to sort of stress test my production system) and when I came back I realized my energy CLSs' were no longer moving, leaving the rest of my complexes dead in the water. After playing around a bit I found that if I transferred ecells manually to the CLSs' cargo holds that they would begin to move, but once they came to collect more ecells they once more stopped. I'm guessing that this has to do with CLS being unable to transfer from stations that go over a certain amount in that product, maybe something to do with the data type used to store the values or something. It's not a huge issue for me, I'm currently using my HQ as an go-between for my energy CLSs' with Manual Trade Runners supplying the HQ, but I thought I'd mention this.

Here's the analysis to log in case anyone finds it useful:

Commodity Logistics Software MK1

Script version: 3402
Libraries version: 3700
Pilot Union version: 3405

Pilot: Fui t'Knt
Pilot rank: Logistician
Social security number: Fui t'Knt.321252.2

Flight time: 131:57 hour
Employ time: 201:07 hour
Payment: 416,240 credits
Profit: 0 credits
Expenses: -51,500 credits

Promotion: Yes
Payment: Global account

Ship name: Energy 01
Ship class: TS
Ship type: Sturgeon
Transport class: Extra Large Containers XL
Cargo bay size: 16500 units
Cargo bay volume: 1675 units

Relation to Argon: Neutral
Relation to Boron: Neutral
Relation to Split: Neutral
Relation to Paranid: Neutral
Relation to Teladi: Neutral
Relation to Xenon: Foe
Relation to Kha'ak: Foe
Relation to Pirates: Neutral
Relation to Goner: Neutral
Relation to ATF: Friend
Relation to Terran: Friend
Relation to Yaki: Neutral

Commodity Logistics Software MK1: installed
Commodity Logistics Software MK2: installed
Fight Command Software MK1: installed
Fight Command Software MK2: installed

Transporter Device: installed

Supply Command Software: not installed

Jump Drive: installed
Jump Drive: activated
Jump Drive: allowed
Jump Drive energy: 1650 energy cells
Jump Drive minimum jumps: 1 jumps

Special equipment Fighter Drone: Fighter Drone

Home base: Prometheus Productions 01 (Harmony of Perpetuity)
Home base class: Complex Hub
Home base type: Boron Complex Hub
Station account: 49,833,312 credits
Global account: 86,454,151 credits

Ship in the same sector: No
Wait for request signal: No

Home products: Energy Cells (-1 credits)

Supplier min cargo bay: 5 %
Consumer min cargo bay free: 0 %

Supplier: Prometheus Productions 01 (Harmony of Perpetuity)
Energy Cells (Cargo bay 99 %)

Consumer: Prometheus Mining 01 (Savage Spur)
Energy Cells (Cargo bay 0 %)
Consumer: Prometheus Mining 02 (Aldrin)
Consumer: Prometheus Mining 03 (Unknown Sector)
Consumer: Headquarters WX (Unknown Sector)
Consumer: Prometheus Mining 04 (Unknown Sector)
Energy Cells (Cargo bay 18 %)
Consumer: Prometheus Mining 05 (Mines of Fortune)

P.S. sorry, didn't realize I was necroing...

mikefrombrooklyn

Post by mikefrombrooklyn » Sat, 23. Jun 12, 02:13

I was using my TL and a TS to get rid of some junk I had lying around in my HQ when I noticed something odd. The TS will dock then the CL pilot will forever be on standby with the DEST: Ilovecupcakes flashing every so often but never actually undocking. This is very strange because it was working perfectly earlier and then it was working perfectly with another pilot/ship combo. I don't really have any other CL pilots I can spare so is this a known issue I missed?

Aegyen
x4

Post by Aegyen » Sat, 23. Jun 12, 03:52

Every so often, I have seen a trader of one type or another get looped like that. It happens. SETA at the wrong time, whatever.

Stop him (set command to none) and restart him. Usually does the trick. Worst case, you may lose an experienced pilot if he keeps doing it.. :P

SpongeBobSpacepants
x3tc

CLS Promotions

Post by SpongeBobSpacepants » Sun, 21. Oct 12, 22:41

Hi looked around for this answer, coudnt find it anywhere ;( Hopefuly someone might know the answer. Ok im using a few CLS1 freighters to supply a few factorys with energy and minerals. I`ve just realised that in the settings for cls1 i can supply homebase wares without charging any credits to the consumer, this will then be a creditless loop...nice ! The thing im not to sure about though is wether the cls1`s that are running all those free wares are going to get promoted as their not actualy making any money. So does making money for the cls1`s effect their promotions or is it worked out in their time or goods transported ?? Thanks

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 21. Oct 12, 23:14

Please always ask question regarding a script/mod in its respective topic.

*Merged with CLS topic*

The experience of a CLS pilot only depends on his flight time.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Carlo the Curious
x4

Re: CLS Promotions

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 22. Oct 12, 02:09

SpongeBobSpacepants wrote:So does making money for the cls1`s effect their promotions or is it worked out in their time or goods transported
Flight time.

Niels9111
x3tc

Post by Niels9111 » Thu, 14. Mar 13, 23:40

Hey There!

I'm playing Terran Conflict and saw this on the forum, which would be verry handy :) . But I can't download the file (?), because it sais it's broken, or is this just at my place?

Greetings

DrBullwinkle
x3tc

Post by DrBullwinkle » Thu, 14. Mar 13, 23:43

It is in the Bonus Pack which is in the Downloads section.

ezza84
x3tc

Post by ezza84 » Sat, 1. Jun 13, 04:16

[quote="Surealism"]Hey all!

I've been playing X3ap for a while now and using CLS to transfer goods and Complex Cleaner to manage stations with great success, recently though I ran into a bit of trouble, I think it might be a bug but I'm not sure. I added a few more XL SPPs to my production station in the Harmony of Perpetuity sector, I don't remember how many I now have attached in total (Complex Cleaner combines them in a way that makes it difficult to tell how many there are in total) however the total max number of ecells is currently 26725000.

Anyway I then left the game on SETA for a few hours (I do this to sort of stress test my production system) and when I came back I realized my energy CLSs' were no longer moving, leaving the rest of my complexes dead in the water. After playing around a bit I found that if I transferred ecells manually to the CLSs' cargo holds that they would begin to move, but once they came to collect more ecells they once more stopped. I'm guessing that this has to do with CLS being unable to transfer from stations that go over a certain amount in that product, maybe something to do with the data type used to store the values or something. It's not a huge issue for me, I'm currently using my HQ as an go-between for my energy CLSs' with Manual Trade Runners supplying the HQ, but I thought I'd mention this.

Here's the analysis to log in case anyone finds it useful:

Commodity Logistics Software MK1

Script version: 3402
Libraries version: 3700
Pilot Union version: 3405

Pilot: Fui t'Knt
Pilot rank: Logistician
Social security number: Fui t'Knt.321252.2

Flight time: 131:57 hour
Employ time: 201:07 hour
Payment: 416,240 credits
Profit: 0 credits
Expenses: -51,500 credits

Promotion: Yes
Payment: Global account

Ship name: Energy 01
Ship class: TS
Ship type: Sturgeon
Transport class: Extra Large Containers XL
Cargo bay size: 16500 units
Cargo bay volume: 1675 units

Relation to Argon: Neutral
Relation to Boron: Neutral
Relation to Split: Neutral
Relation to Paranid: Neutral
Relation to Teladi: Neutral
Relation to Xenon: Foe
Relation to Kha'ak: Foe
Relation to Pirates: Neutral
Relation to Goner: Neutral
Relation to ATF: Friend
Relation to Terran: Friend
Relation to Yaki: Neutral

Commodity Logistics Software MK1: installed
Commodity Logistics Software MK2: installed
Fight Command Software MK1: installed
Fight Command Software MK2: installed

Transporter Device: installed

Supply Command Software: not installed

Jump Drive: installed
Jump Drive: activated
Jump Drive: allowed
Jump Drive energy: 1650 energy cells
Jump Drive minimum jumps: 1 jumps

Special equipment Fighter Drone: Fighter Drone

Home base: Prometheus Productions 01 (Harmony of Perpetuity)
Home base class: Complex Hub
Home base type: Boron Complex Hub
Station account: 49,833,312 credits
Global account: 86,454,151 credits

Ship in the same sector: No
Wait for request signal: No

Home products: Energy Cells (-1 credits)

Supplier min cargo bay: 5 %
Consumer min cargo bay free: 0 %

Supplier: Prometheus Productions 01 (Harmony of Perpetuity)

Consumer: Prometheus Mining 01 (Savage Spur)
Consumer: Prometheus Mining 02 (Aldrin)
Consumer: Prometheus Mining 03 (Unknown Sector)
Consumer: Headquarters W[i]X (Unknown Sector)
Consumer: Prometheus Mining 04 (Unknown Sector)
Energy Cells (Cargo bay 18 %)
Consumer: Prometheus Mining 05 (Mines of Fortune)

P.S. sorry, didn't realize I was necroing...[/quote]

Hi there, no one has responded to this, but this is driving me crazy aswell. So many hours setting up a mega hub, and it now refuses to even transport eneergy cells around the place, and so many ware limits in my various HQ's ( each setup as distribution centers for various ware groups..minerals, energy, food, weapons etc ) . Could someone please assist in providing a solution for this. I re-loaded my game to before my own CLS stopped working and did not use SETA and they did indeed just switch themselves off after a period of time. It does tend to happen when alot of energy cells are in my factory...and not just energy cells; any product whose numbers of wares present in factory are very high.

Rockstar
xr

Post by Rockstar » Fri, 14. Jun 13, 10:18

I am a dummy and still confused here:

I have trained up a pilot for over a week now, and think he is at highest level. I cannot figure out how to make him :
1: GOTO Complex Hub
2: Load XX amount of fuel then Load max Stott spices
3: Sell max price stott spices within 5 jump radius
4: Goto 1.

can someone either point me to the exact step thread for this process or please explain in stupid terms for me?

thanks a ton in advanced!
Rock

herites

Post by herites » Thu, 27. Jun 13, 03:34

Hi!

I've got a weird problem with CLS. When I click the suppliers and consumers menu it takes me to the homebas products. If I start the command without any input then it isn't working either. Any idea how to fix this?

After a few hours of gameplay I realized the CAG isn't working too good either, it rarely sells and ignores station credit balance options. I fear that the entire CAG/CLS/CLS2 script is bugged in AP 3.0 steam.

Wana
x3ap

Post by Wana » Thu, 1. Aug 13, 15:43

For me, everything works well (CAG/CLS2)
just found why they're waiting so long, it's just because they hadn't Fight command software nor drones, while an ennemy was lurking in the target system (even if out of scan)

Well, Lucike upgraded to 3.4.03 this July, altough new addition are great (Landing computer/Number of drones) i may have found a bug :
the refuel jump energy is not in a safe reserve.

If you issue an "Unload X-ECell" it will count the jump reserve in it. and as he can't refuel jump energy elsewhere than his hombase, you'll end up with TS flying around the universe to go home.

Right now, i've just downgraded to 3.4.02 waiting for an answer, as i don't speak dutch.

NewtSoup
x4

CLS and Yaki Stations

Post by NewtSoup » Sat, 17. Aug 13, 15:35

Hi, Back again after a couple years absence so I'm back on the learning curve for a bit :)

Can anyone tell me why I can't add a Yaki Incendiary Bomb Launcher forge to my list of waypoints for a Logistician level CLS pilot?

I want to supply them with ore.

I have sufficient reputation with the Yaki that they allow me to dock, buy any ship at the ship yard and they don't attack me, ever. I just want to set up some nice little CLS loops feeding them nice things.
I am a rock in the wind, watch how I plummet!
Gamer Girl since 1981 Mistress of Heavy Landings since 1984 (BBC-B Elite)

Corei7 7700, 16GB Ram, MSI RX6700XT, Sidewinder FFB2, Kubuntu 22.04

NewtSoup
x4

Post by NewtSoup » Sat, 17. Aug 13, 19:18

my bad. I can't dock with the factories.. just the shipyard. I guess I'll have to buy some ships from them.
I am a rock in the wind, watch how I plummet!
Gamer Girl since 1981 Mistress of Heavy Landings since 1984 (BBC-B Elite)

Corei7 7700, 16GB Ram, MSI RX6700XT, Sidewinder FFB2, Kubuntu 22.04

Surealism
x4

Post by Surealism » Sun, 18. Aug 13, 05:04

ezza84 wrote:
Surealism wrote:Hey all!

I've been playing X3ap for a while now and using CLS to transfer goods and Complex Cleaner to manage stations with great success, recently though I ran ...

Hi there, no one has responded to this, but this is driving me crazy aswell. So many hours setting up a mega hub, and it now refuses to even transport eneergy cells around the place, and so many ware limits in my various HQ's ( each setup as distribution centers for various ware groups..minerals, energy, food, weapons etc ) . Could someone please assist in providing a solution for this. I re-loaded my game to before my own CLS stopped working and did not use SETA and they did indeed just switch themselves off after a period of time. It does tend to happen when alot of energy cells are in my factory...and not just energy cells; any product whose numbers of wares present in factory are very high.
I`ve found that if you remove the minimum storage space filled - Supplier from the supply conditions (by setting it to zero) CLS will work, I would guess this has something to do with the way the total number of items is compared to the current number, above a certain quantity, the game displays it as something like: xxxxx,xx instead of xxxxxxxxxxxx. CAGs have the same issue though and they`re more dependant on the supply conditions (at least for me). The best temporary solution I`ve found so far is to set up an intermediary for whatever you produce too much of.

djhoerauf
x3

CAG problems

Post by djhoerauf » Thu, 5. Sep 13, 16:25

Hi there

I am using the CAG trading program created by the egosoft devs from below

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=224352

i run the program external commodity logistic thing in the commands.
i am having troubles getting it working, i add a few jump points and tell it run, check on it in a minute and the ship is not moving with the message CLS on standby.

what is the bare minimum commands to get it running where it will trade in known sectors with the good ole buy low and sell high :-)

thank you

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 5. Sep 13, 17:30

The CAG and the Commodity Logistics Software are two different scripts by the same author. I merged your topic with the CLS thread now.

***merged***

The readme of the CLS can be found in the first post of this topic. It should give you some hints, what might be wrong with your setup.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Sotanaht
x3ap

Post by Sotanaht » Wed, 9. Oct 13, 10:33

Is there any way to get CLS or CAG ships to UNdock when idle? My ships are blocking all the docking ports, preventing incoming ships from being able to dock at the station. Incoming CLS ships are seeing that the station is full so they remain at their current station and block its ports too.

Druzzl
x4

problems setting up a consumer

Post by Druzzl » Tue, 5. Nov 13, 14:56

i cannot set up a consumer when i try to set up a internal commodity logistic for supplying my headquarters. i hit the add consumer and select the sector and it takes me back to the add consumer button. doesn't work with any sector, any help would be appreciated

FischAP
x3ap

Post by FischAP » Fri, 7. Feb 14, 22:27

Maybe you have the same problem I have.
If the PHQ is set as the homebase for the CLS 1, it is automatically a producer and can't be a consumer.
And you can't add producers that produce products which are not homebase products (now thats a lot of products in one sentence...)

CLS 1 drives me crazy :twisted:

How do you setup a CLS 1 freighter that collects A from Fab-A, B from Fab-B
and delivers it to my PHQ?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”