Starburst Cannons ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

The Great Destroyer

Starburst Cannons ?

Post by The Great Destroyer » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 03:27

Hi everyone I've been looking & trying to mass weapons for the Terran M7,but I am sorta stuck.The forges were in the game when I first started but for some reason I can't seem to find the Weapons forges anywhere in Terran space.I knew there was one around Jupiter but for some reason it doesn't appear to be there anymore.Am I missing something ?

BinaryBoy
x3tc

Post by BinaryBoy » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 03:59

in my game, there is a starburst forge in the south east corner of Mars, however, I have the same problem with M/AM launcher forges, in which all of them seem to have disappeared.

if you cant find any forges, you can always clone weapons by selling to the orbital defense station and buying multiple ships and then equiping them with your newly sold weapons, I had to do that for the M/AM launchers. hopefully you have atleast one starburst cannon already or else this trick will not work.

The Great Destroyer

Post by The Great Destroyer » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 04:19

Thanks for the tip I just found one at the Orbital defense station in Venus.I guess it is time to replicate,lol.I always thought Egosoft disabled the GOD engine for the Terrans since they can't rebuild there stations,but I guess not.

doomlord
x3tc

Post by doomlord » Sun, 9. Nov 08, 22:12

Xenon Ks drop them and also the Point Singularity Projector. They only drop them in their own sectors though and not during patrol missions:(.

They started dropping for me at battlemaster level.

Yossarian22

Post by Yossarian22 » Mon, 10. Nov 08, 00:02

they dropped for me as warrior but I only destroyed one K, it dropped 3 singularity point projectors.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”