[TC] Joining 2 seperate Complexes- POSSIBLE?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Whitegaurd
x3tc

[TC] Joining 2 seperate Complexes- POSSIBLE?

Post by Whitegaurd » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 06:45

2 Things i need to know:

1. Can you join 2 Complex Hubs together to make one?

2. What is the distance limit for complex connections?

Here's how the story goes...

I was running a wheat farm in.... what a magiggy... Nyana's hide out, that's the one, and I decided to expand on it... Alot...

I bought a bunch of wheat farms, M sized, and complex construction kits.
Say... 9 or so Wheat farms??? Should prove interesting... How ever... i built 2 seperate Complexes instead of one by mistake, and their Central docking areas are over 20k's apart.
It's only cost me around 3 million to get all the Pieces... I just put them together wrong....

SAVE ME FROM MY HORRIBLE MISTAKE!

Please Note:
During this process 352.000 credits went missing during the construction of this Complex. If you find these credits please return them to your Nearest Tear Co. Station.
err... Why would I have a signature?
WHITEGAURD Cause i'm just so important

silenced
x4

Post by silenced » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 07:05

since they did not change anyting obvious since x3:r, except that the position you turn the hub to stays and does not automatically north, you can combine them if they're in range

if you want to spend some more money, blow up the hubs and connect everything again =)
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

Whitegaurd
x3tc

Post by Whitegaurd » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 07:45

Thanks Silence.

I'm thinking of adding another Hub altogether so that they can join.
err... Why would I have a signature?
WHITEGAURD Cause i'm just so important

summon_libre

Post by summon_libre » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 12:57

Should be easy enough. Just build a station or something directly inbetween the 2 plexs, and it should make a connection.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”