God Ate My Poltergeist Missile Fabs

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Ravenstar
x4

God Ate My Poltergeist Missile Fabs

Post by Ravenstar » Tue, 18. Nov 08, 11:31

Hi

I recently started a new game as a Terran Pilot - all was going well until I noticed the GOD engine vanishing ALL the Poltergeist missile fabs in the space I could reach.

What gives - I now have Loads of stations with empty stocks of Poltergeist missiles and no stock to get for them.
X3 - The Marmite of computer games :)

ChairborneRanger
x4

Post by ChairborneRanger » Tue, 18. Nov 08, 11:42

If you finish out the plot, then there are "other" places that have them.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Tue, 18. Nov 08, 11:42

There is another source, though you will need to complete the Terran plot to get there...
Spoiler
Show
...the final mission of the Terran plot opens up Aldrin sector & the weapon fabs there also make Terran missiles, though you might need to import a few freighters and/or food processing stations to get them running at full capacity.

TEA_Cypher
x4

Post by TEA_Cypher » Thu, 20. Nov 08, 19:19

I have got to say that GOD does seems to be having a good go at killing off my terran higher tech stuff, no shockwave fabs, no missile fabs of any type, no empc forge, all I have left to buy is from a single PSP forge and a rapidly dwidling number of M/AM forges of varius types.

I am serously considering taking out a patrol base and waiting for it to respawn to see if I can get a stock of phantoms, shadows and keris, then just using the exploit to give me a stock for usage.

I wonder how big a squash minefield it will take... and what the rep hit will be.

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Thu, 20. Nov 08, 21:25

Park a M5 in the terran factories you want to keep around. GoD will not delete a factory that has a player ship docked.
[X3] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots
[X3T] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots in Terran Conflict

The mercenary code
There is no right or wrong.
There is no good or evil.
There is only the will of the client, and how much they're paying.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”