KEYBOARD PROBLEM HELP x3

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

clonetrooper

KEYBOARD PROBLEM HELP x3

Post by clonetrooper » Mon, 24. Nov 08, 15:33

Hi, this is crazy but my keyboard wont respond to play x3 it works fine with all other games it lets me use the keyboard for setting the game up and choosing my chracter but soon as the game starts to play it wil not respond to do any controls except the mouse works for up, down, left, and right any help would be appreciated. I have a good xp system more than capable for the specs of this game.

[into the void know one can hear you scream................

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Mon, 24. Nov 08, 15:37

Please provide the information requested in the very first thread in this forum.

clonetrooper

Post by clonetrooper » Mon, 24. Nov 08, 23:26

Hi, not sure what you mean first time doing forums cant get any help with the keyboard problem with x3 game i am having so i will soldier on thanx

arnak
x3tc

TC Problem

Post by arnak » Mon, 24. Nov 08, 23:51

Hi,

Just read the first announcement, the first thing at the top of the forum as it tells you what info we need and how to get it.

This link :-

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=214899

Arnak
Just remember that Murphy was an optimist!!

i7 4ghz, R290 vid card, 16 gig Ram, W7.

clonetrooper

Post by clonetrooper » Tue, 25. Nov 08, 15:21

Thanx for the info by way im wanting to delete my post and cant see where I can delete it.................

arnak
x3tc

TC Problem.

Post by arnak » Tue, 25. Nov 08, 16:52

Hi,

I assume that you have it sorted then?

Don't worry about deleting the post as it will just go further down the list naturally.

Arnak
Just remember that Murphy was an optimist!!

i7 4ghz, R290 vid card, 16 gig Ram, W7.

BugMeister
x4

Re: KEYBOARD PROBLEM HELP x3

Post by BugMeister » Wed, 26. Nov 08, 23:45

clonetrooper wrote:Hi, this is crazy but my keyboard wont respond to play x3 it works fine with all other games it lets me use the keyboard for setting the game up and choosing my chracter but soon as the game starts to play it wil not respond to do any controls except the mouse works for up, down, left, and right any help would be appreciated. I have a good xp system more than capable for the specs of this game.

[into the void know one can hear you scream................

- what kind of keyboard is it?
- the whole universe is running in BETA mode - we're working on it.. beep..!! :D :thumb_up:

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”