atreus quest hammerd me

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

scary pete
x3ap

atreus quest hammerd me

Post by scary pete » Tue, 9. Dec 08, 10:53

i accepted the mission from atreus hq it said go here kill him

i get there and start shooting and borber controll go nuts trying to kill me parinid get upset and in the end in now a tainted wanderer from friend of priest king and for good measure they take out my telardiarnium factory in dukes domain

thanks atreus nice one

Kor'ah
x4

Post by Kor'ah » Tue, 9. Dec 08, 11:09

Does atreus hq even have a reward that makes the reputation hit with the paranid worth it?

I did that mission and everything owned by the paranid went red instantly. So I reloaded and never touched atreus hq missions again.
[X3] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots
[X3T] Guide to training CAG and CLS1&2 pilots in Terran Conflict

The mercenary code
There is no right or wrong.
There is no good or evil.
There is only the will of the client, and how much they're paying.

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Tue, 9. Dec 08, 11:20

All corps give unique ships as rewards after many missions. Don't know which are the ones from Atreus

Mikes78
x3

Post by Mikes78 » Tue, 9. Dec 08, 11:44

vbruzual wrote:All corps give unique ships as rewards after many missions. Don't know which are the ones from Atreus
Spoiler
Show
first reward is an enhanced mako, didn't play further yet
As far as the mission goes... just try to accept a patrol mission or something in the same sector that your target is in... then take your target out before finishing the patrol mission... then clean up the sector.. and voila, the paranids will most likely be happy with you again ;)

Coruskane
x4

Post by Coruskane » Tue, 9. Dec 08, 17:58

yes, I had similar 'problems/features' with strong arms. I just made sure that my end rep was at least neutral, so I could easily do some quick rep boosters afterwards. It does get frustrating after several times, though.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”