100s of ships stuck in one cluster and multiplying ?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

andywooporter

100s of ships stuck in one cluster and multiplying ?

Post by andywooporter » Sat, 20. Dec 08, 02:34

hi guys looking for some help here my game runs really well in ever sector but Seizewell it really really chugs. what i noticed was that in one corner of the sector there are about 100 ships all clustered together doing nothing and they are all argon high tech transporters. now each time i go back into that sector there are about 10 more of the same ship in the same cluster i am useing teh steam version and i have no mods installed anyhelp would be greatfull.

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Sat, 20. Dec 08, 12:40

Is there a station around there? There were instances in Reunion where a station would refuse landing for transports, and would fill up with products, which meant more and more transports would come, and be refused landing, etc...

andywooporter

Post by andywooporter » Sat, 20. Dec 08, 17:13

Yes there is a station there and i think your right that looks to be what is happening any ideas how this can be fixed as its now to the point where i cant enter the sector without the game coming to a stop.

Vinniversym
x3tc

Post by Vinniversym » Sat, 20. Dec 08, 17:20

My suggestion, if the station is problem - destroy it ,or if u dont want to ruin you'r reputation with race wait until station ask u for deffeding mission, and after u toke these mission just dont defend it,pirates will do the job :twisted:

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Sun, 21. Dec 08, 00:36

It's a rarish bug that was present in Reunion as well, so it's clearly a difficult one to track down. One of the Egosoft guys may ask for a savegame to show this, so it would be helpful if you could keep one.

At the moment, the only solution would be to remove the factory by whatever method you find expedient.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”