[TC] AEGIS, Freight drones questions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

AdrianB1
x3tc

AEGIS, Freight drones questions

Post by AdrianB1 » Mon, 22. Dec 08, 16:10

1. There is any support for AEGIS in X3:TC? I am interested in laser swapping capabilities, like auto-switching to fire the right laser to each ship type (PPC at capital, but PRG or Flak to small ships) and multi-target firing per turret: if there are 5-6 M5's on a flank of a capital ship with 8 FLAKs each flak can fire at a different M5.

2. How to use freight drones? I understand that you can use it to load-unload a TL from a station it can't dock, but how to do this? I don't have any such command after purchasing a dozen of these devices and loading it in a TL.

NeverSnake
x3tc

Post by NeverSnake » Mon, 22. Dec 08, 17:55

Drop the freight drones out of your cargo bay and then treat them as any other ship.
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

xxxHACKERxxx

Post by xxxHACKERxxx » Mon, 22. Dec 08, 18:55

Order to the drone to go to the base (navigation menù)

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 23. Dec 08, 00:18

if you have trade mk2 and freight droens in your ship, you can command the ship to do a ware transfer using drones directly from the ship

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”