Does this exist already? (Kyon beam factory)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

farrel
x4

Does this exist already? (Kyon beam factory)

Post by farrel » Sun, 28. Dec 08, 19:39

Hi all...

Started over today as kaakh and got my tail handed to me several times repeatedly before I managed to get established.

I got to thinking though, as the home sectors are going to be hostile, there really isn't any place an exile of the empire of the kaakh can replenish his fleet and then return home with his own fleet of ships...

Well, unless you're willing to use the vessels of those fleshy pink things and the other local species.

So I got to wondering, has anyone made a kyon factory mod?

The smaller ships I can build... And I've seen a mod out there to buy capital ships on the BBS... It shouldn't be too hard to add a new one to add kaakh capital ships at an astronomical price (which can then be reverse engineered at HQ)

Nividium mines were in another script I got somewhere...

Which just leaves me thinking I'll be stuck for armaments?

I'd rather have a factory than a BBS means of getting them. Has someone else already made this? or should I start learning how to script?

Treelor
x4

Post by Treelor » Mon, 29. Dec 08, 00:24

You might be able to cheat some stations in that work like that, since I know that when you try to spawn a station from the cheat script you need to define what products and resources the station has, regardless of what type of station you choose.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”