[TC] Aldrin Sector station MAJOR SPOILERS

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

AjRyder
x3ap

Aldrin Sector station MAJOR SPOILERS

Post by AjRyder » Fri, 2. Jan 09, 16:35

Ok I know I have been told somewhere on here before that there is a station in the sector where you can just buy the guns, as I thought what the hell Ill give this springblossom a go!!!!

So the 3 equipment fabs in there have none in stock what so ever!!!!

Where else can I buy the weapons for this ship, am I missing some station from the sector, can you help me fill in the blanks of where these other stations are, Thanks and happy new year ;)

BTW heres the pic of the sector so far :lol:

{Oversized image replaced with link; please read the [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=80488][b]Fo[/b]rum [b]Rul[/b]es[/url] concerning the maximum permitted size for images - Carlo}
Star Trek Phase II watch new episodes now at

http://www.startreknewvoyages.com

My computer is fast very very fast ;)

Follow me on Twitter @Formula1Dragon

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Fri, 2. Jan 09, 16:39

NeverSnake
x3tc

Post by NeverSnake » Fri, 2. Jan 09, 17:17

The two weapon factories are in the south-west corner of the ring.
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

VincentTH
x4

Re: Aldrin Sector station MAJOR SPOILERS

Post by VincentTH » Fri, 2. Jan 09, 18:09

AjRyder wrote:Ok I know I have been told somewhere on here before that there is a station in the sector where you can just buy the guns, as I thought what the hell Ill give this springblossom a go!!!!

So the 3 equipment fabs in there have none in stock what so ever!!!!

Where else can I buy the weapons for this ship, am I missing some station from the sector, can you help me fill in the blanks of where these other stations are, Thanks and happy new year ;)

BTW heres the pic of the sector so far :lol:

{Oversized image replaced with link; please read the Forum Rules concerning the maximum permitted size for images - Carlo}
You have to explore Aldrin and buy the EEMPs right after you have the map for the sector. If you ignore the sector, the EEMP will be drained out, and they will no longer be available. Right after I got the map to the sector, I sent 4 fast M5 with Explorer SW to map it, then send 4 sector traders to keep the economy up and running. Then I just empty the sector of EEMPs to be cloned later.

X3caldarian

Post by X3caldarian » Fri, 2. Jan 09, 18:10

Dont be upset, my Aldrin contained 1 shipyaed, 1 'Unknown' base and a food shop when I got there,

GOD was rather busy in my game.

AjRyder
x3ap

Post by AjRyder » Fri, 2. Jan 09, 18:16

Well then thanks for the link BTW looks like both the factories that produce weapons in my game are no more, but I will jump in my ship and check it out later, just getting my rank back up as im having to use SETA over night to complete the hub mission and I will do it without cheating. :lol:

jyo
x2

Post by jyo » Tue, 6. Jan 09, 19:00

you are missing at least one station ...think its called aldrin weapons tech plant or something similar ....its the only one which stocks most of the weapons most of the time.. ileave a mercury superfreighter there all the time and slowly load up with missles,weapons and anti/matter warheads...missles and warheads work on all terran ships.....but i think experimental weapons only work on aldrin ships...to find all the stations i jumped in with a carrier loaded with 10 kestrals and sent them off mapping the sector with the explorer software and checked back every day or so until stations stopped appearing, i have also placed loads of stations supplying resorces for aldrin stations and it appears to make no difference to productivity in that sector.....just a little benefit to terran rep

AjRyder
x3ap

Post by AjRyder » Tue, 6. Jan 09, 19:09

jyo wrote:you are missing at least one station ...think its called aldrin weapons tech plant or something similar ....its the only one which stocks most of the weapons most of the time.. ileave a mercury superfreighter there all the time and slowly load up with missles,weapons and anti/matter warheads...missles and warheads work on all terran ships.....but i think experimental weapons only work on aldrin ships...to find all the stations i jumped in with a carrier loaded with 10 kestrals and sent them off mapping the sector with the explorer software and checked back every day or so until stations stopped appearing, i have also placed loads of stations supplying resorces for aldrin stations and it appears to make no difference to productivity in that sector.....just a little benefit to terran rep
I know I found one but the other one I cant find I have mapped the sector loads of times do you have a picture of the sector in full ?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”