[IDEA]Information script about production and demand

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Idea
x4

[IDEA]Information script about production and demand

Post by Idea » Fri, 2. Jan 09, 19:41

Hello all

I'd like to hear your opinion about the next idea

Information is the most valuable good.It would be great to have information on the growth of production of goods in certain sektor..
I would be happy as an investor to know how much is increased production of different goods so I knew what to products or where to invest.
The value of production instead of the exact amount of production should be measured by the number of factories that exsit.For each type of factory (laser, food, ore, silicon.....) give a certain value for exsample( ore mine 10,silicon mine 15,food factory 20, laser factory 25,satelite factory 22,solar power plant 18........) a then measuring the number of factory of each type in the sector and multiplay that number with values for each type and you would have the information that is needed.Also the could mesure the demand in basic goods( food, ore, energy cells, silicon).That should work on this way.Value for every factory should be diffrent.For big consumers value 10, for medium value 6,for smal value 3.Then agen multiplay the number of factoryes with thah value and get the information.The information should look like this:
Sector- Argon Prime

/////////////Tech prod//// Food prod//// Silicon prod//// Ore prod//// Energy prod
factories
value
changes %

Value of all production ???(+??%)

Demand in;//// Value//// Changes in %
ore
silicon
energy cell
food

Every time when player start the script the information must be comapared with previuse one and give the changes in % except when the script is run for the first time, the there is no date to compare.
It would be cool when data could represent several sectors.Every time when player wants to
know he would pay in credits for information 10000 credits or more or less.
This would be a bonus in gameplay for players ho wants to build there empire in economic way like me :D :D
Would somebody make this?
Last edited by Idea on Fri, 2. Jan 09, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.

Resheph

Re: [IDEA]Information script about production and demand

Post by Resheph » Fri, 2. Jan 09, 19:50

Idea wrote:Would somebody make this?????????
Sorry, but one "?" is really enough, believe me.
The glory of the gods
Is put out
Like a reed torch
In the water
The roof of the house of Amun is fallen
Even the gods must die

Idea
x4

Post by Idea » Fri, 2. Jan 09, 20:00

Point taken :D

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”