[TC] what is AEGIS wepon system

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ocalot580

what is AEGIS wepon system

Post by ocalot580 » Mon, 5. Jan 09, 05:41

liek the topic says wtf is it

silenced
x4

Post by silenced » Mon, 5. Jan 09, 05:53

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=219474

german only, sorry :),

maybe translate.google.com helps ... did not find an english topic about

but to be specific: it's a weapon-control system for ships, switch lasers per hotkey or tell all turrets to stop by a hotkey and for example use specified weapons against specified targets (rapid fire vs. fast targets or high damage vs. capitals ... and so on)

and it's for m6, m7, m1, m2 ships only ...
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

RedLeader

Post by RedLeader » Mon, 5. Jan 09, 17:23

And where did you get one?

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 5. Jan 09, 17:31

It's in the [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/search/index.html?template=default&style=default.css][b]Li[/b]nk[b]Li[/b]st[/url].

iirc, it was an X2 thing, although the ware still exists in X3 and there are scripts that implement it.

Goldo
x3tc

Post by Goldo » Mon, 5. Jan 09, 18:01

ahhhh the gunnery crews script wasnt it?... flipping expensive in X2 - something 54 million credits IIRC....?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”