Hands full of... passengers

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BeidAmmikon
x3tc

Hands full of... passengers

Post by BeidAmmikon » Mon, 5. Jan 09, 18:44

OK, maybe not the hands, but because of their presence in the cargo bay of my old faithful Blastclaw Prototype that I'm currently flying I could not, until recently, carry enough ecells like I'd want to :oops: I've picked them up after they bailed out of their ships and I want to do something with'em, that is to get them to work something... I've transferred them over to my captured Oliphaunt :wink: (this was shameless boasting). I'm sorry if this has been raised before, but I have to ask: Can I turn them into Marines, or I'll just have to release them to the deepness of space, because the Pirates won't buy them as slaves either (don't know why)? :roll: Thanks anyway.

Spaceweed Adict
x3tc

Post by Spaceweed Adict » Mon, 5. Jan 09, 18:50

Yes they Will man but you got to stick a gun to the heads first :fg:

Dock at a pirate base then goto your frieght menu and scroll down to you passengers select the first one then you will see a sub menu drop down select enslave.
Now there yours to with as you will :fg: :fg:

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 5. Jan 09, 18:51

You can 'enslave' them at pirate bases. After landing at the PB, go into your cargo hold, select a victim, and enslave. Then you can sell them as slaves. If you're roleplaying turning them into marines, then go to a merc base (or some pirate base), sell them and buy a merc. Voila! You've converted your passengers into mercenaries/marines. :fg:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

BeidAmmikon
x3tc

Post by BeidAmmikon » Mon, 5. Jan 09, 18:54

Uhmmm... Sounds simple enough... Thank you guys, will try it today 8)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”