Gauss Canon Ammo [possible spoiler]

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

strude
x4

Gauss Canon Ammo [possible spoiler]

Post by strude » Mon, 19. Jan 09, 04:08

I got some Gauss Canon Ammo as a battle drop, but I can't find anywhere that will buy it. I haven't explored a great deal yet, having a Terran start and really only going to the sectors required by the plot. The encyclopedia only lists places that sell it and none that buy it. Can someone tell me what type of station, if any, will buy it, or if it's worth storing somewhere and keeping?
Gaming PC: Gigabyte H270M-D3H | i7 7700 | 16Gb DDR4 | Gigabyte GTX1060 6Gb OC | Asus Xonar DGX | Window 10 Home 64bit | Samsung 256Gb SSD

Spaceweed Adict
x3tc

Post by Spaceweed Adict » Mon, 19. Jan 09, 04:36

Any EQ dock will buy it from you but why sell it keep it for when you get yourself a brigantine they use Gauss cannons loads of them. :wink:

em3e3
x3tc

Post by em3e3 » Mon, 19. Jan 09, 04:54

While that is true with actual weapons and missiles, it's not with ammo. Only certain docks will buy the ammo, and only up to their maximum storage capacity.

Unless that's somehow changed recently...
8^)

Online Complex Calculators - X3:TC • X3:R • X2
Online Ship Compurator - X3:TC

ivak
x3tc

Post by ivak » Mon, 19. Jan 09, 09:25

em3e3 wrote:While that is true with actual weapons and missiles, it's not with ammo. Only certain docks will buy the ammo, and only up to their maximum storage capacity.

Unless that's somehow changed recently...
It is not. There's only a few places in the universe where you can sell gauss ammo - some teladi equipment docks (or military outposts, i can't remember) and Strong Arms HQ.
Your ship Your Python was destroyed in sector Split Fire by Spacefly.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”