Normal EMPCs not available

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Pisces1

Normal EMPCs not available

Post by Pisces1 » Tue, 20. Jan 09, 03:59

Ok, so I've got E-EMPCs coming out my unmentionables, but the game has it in for me so I can't get a EMPCs, my vidar still only has 3!!

See the problem is that there are no EMPC forges, I looked online for the location (saturn, saturn 2 & possibly 3, & pluto) however after searching those locations and the co-ordinates the internet told me, they are definitely not there. I have explored and mapped virtually all terran sectors and I can't find any.
I thought this was fine until I worked out that you couldn't build terran stations, furthermore cloning doesn't work either as terran equipment docks count as trading docks and trading docks count as equipment docks!

Any ideas?
Also can someone give me the co-ordinates for EMPC forges in their game so I can triple check? Unless terran station generation is random (which would surprise me, but a couple other stations didn't match the co-ordinates either).

Game is vanilla 1.4, gamestart was started as 1.0, then updated to 1.3 (& 1.4).

Thelic
x4

Post by Thelic » Tue, 20. Jan 09, 04:15

GoD may have removed your forges. Terran weapons are also made planetside and shipped to Orbital Defence Stations by Atmospheric Lifters. Those would be your only shot.

Kapakio
x4

Re: Normal EMPCs not available

Post by Kapakio » Tue, 20. Jan 09, 10:25

Pisces1 wrote:I thought this was fine until I worked out that you couldn't build terran stations, furthermore cloning doesn't work either as terran equipment docks count as trading docks and trading docks count as equipment docks!
Cloning worked perfectly to me reproducing SSCs. Try the shipyard and orbital station in Mars.

Nyax
x3tc

Post by Nyax » Tue, 20. Jan 09, 20:12

Thelic wrote:GoD may have removed your forges. Terran weapons are also made planetside and shipped to Orbital Defence Stations by Atmospheric Lifters. Those would be your only shot.
I must say i am HIGHLY dubious that this actually happens in everyones games. I have a ship in every single terran sector and monitor stock levels regularly and not one single weapon has ever appeared for me this way.
mrbadger wrote:Anyway, it's Star Wars, this is important....

tracedra

Post by tracedra » Tue, 20. Jan 09, 20:45

Nyax wrote:
Thelic wrote:GoD may have removed your forges. Terran weapons are also made planetside and shipped to Orbital Defence Stations by Atmospheric Lifters. Those would be your only shot.
I must say i am HIGHLY dubious that this actually happens in everyones games. I have a ship in every single terran sector and monitor stock levels regularly and not one single weapon has ever appeared for me this way.
follow the atmospheric lifters.

kreep69
x3tc

Post by kreep69 » Tue, 20. Jan 09, 21:03

If you have a few EMPC's and have checked all the orbital patrol stations and sectors and have no more then you must resort to fighting or cloning (search for details) for now.

This situation (and for other missing Terran/Aldrin weapons) will be taken care of soon with a patch.

Nyax
x3tc

Post by Nyax » Tue, 20. Jan 09, 21:08

tracedra wrote:
Nyax wrote:
follow the atmospheric lifters.
What will that acomplish exactly?
Do they only fetch stuff while they're being watched or while the player is in sector?
mrbadger wrote:Anyway, it's Star Wars, this is important....

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”