[TC] Question: Need to know about passengers...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mouseco
x3tc

Question: Need to know about passengers...

Post by Mouseco » Fri, 6. Feb 09, 10:22

I've got a small TP full of pilots who've given me there ship, and due to some stray Ion-D last night I now have 2 employee shuttles filled with people ....

My question is 'HOW' do i make them into a productive resource for me?
Marines or Mercs would be ideal, but I seem to be unable to find out how to do it ....

Can someone give me some reasonable details on how I can turn my Current Butlins convey into something a bit more fun? :)

Thankie!

Mouse

Mouseco
x3tc

Post by Mouseco » Fri, 6. Feb 09, 10:51

Yes, exactly what you said :)

I've trieds a few pirate bases but I dont see an option to sell these people etc... so wondering what I might be doing wrong :)

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Fri, 6. Feb 09, 10:56

When you're docked at a pirate base there should be an 'enslave' option down the bottom somewhere (of the frieght screen, iirc).

Mouseco
x3tc

Post by Mouseco » Fri, 6. Feb 09, 11:17

Ah So I need to load my ships freight screen!
I see

*makes notes for when he gets home*

argon_emperor
x4

Post by argon_emperor » Fri, 6. Feb 09, 14:25

Just click on the passenger, (while at a pirate base) and you should have 'enslave' and 'info' options. I think you can guess what to do from there.

Although, some people have said that as of v 1.4 you also need sidearms of a sort to do this, Terran EMP Rifles, Low Yield Sidearms, or Disintegrator Rifles. Not sure, as I haven't tried myself yet (I don't cap, I destroy. No prisoners. :twisted: )

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”