Why all the passenger transports?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kreep69
x3tc

Why all the passenger transports?

Post by kreep69 » Sun, 8. Feb 09, 04:27

Just wondering why in the world stations, mines I'm dragging, and complexes with allow other races set to 'no' keep getting these xyz race passenger transports flying in and docking at them.

Dragging mines is kind of funny as collision detection is turned off for docking npc ships and they can dock with to an invisible clamp with the real clamp 1km from them. Also they keep flying around the mine trying to dock if you go fast.

That aside, its frustrating especially for complexes that allow other races to dock. They get in the way of the traders and profits even OOS - in sector is crazy - collisions can be a big problem.

Anything that can be done about this? I guess I'll just assume that every station needs employees :).

davetheterran

Post by davetheterran » Sun, 8. Feb 09, 14:51

Yes the assumption is evry station is a community with employees /families ect and bussness men going from station to station making deals and dont forget tourists off plant to see the nebila or whatever or getting their thrills going to dangerous sectors.InX3R you could even make money doing tour of alifetime missions

X2-Eliah
x4

Post by X2-Eliah » Sun, 8. Feb 09, 14:57

Real-estate agents. Knocking on the doors of your station and offering you to buy that specific atom of the universe with a nice view of a super-nova..

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”