Prototype Starburst Shockwave Cannon Problem

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Fallencomrade182
x3tc

Prototype Starburst Shockwave Cannon Problem

Post by Fallencomrade182 » Wed, 18. Feb 09, 20:53

I'l keep this short and sweet.
This only happens sometimes, and then maybe 30 minutes later its ok again, but its been occuring more frequently lately

When I shoot my starburst shockwave cannons from my springblossom they go straight through the enemy.. and No, its not bad aim, I think its impossible to have bad aint with such leathal weapons.

Any advice would be apreciated
A black cat crossing the road signifies that an animal is going somewhere.

I was here to watch Heretic's End fall.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Wed, 18. Feb 09, 22:08

Known problem. You can't do anything but reload the game or change sector--usually that will fix the problem. It's been suggested the issue is caused by saving your game while your FLAKs or whatever are actually firing, but I don't think it's been proved either way.

Fallencomrade182
x3tc

Post by Fallencomrade182 » Thu, 19. Feb 09, 14:23

well seeing as Iv never saved while in space I doubt the theory is correct. :)

But thank you pjknibbs, il just live with it for now. :lol:
A black cat crossing the road signifies that an animal is going somewhere.

I was here to watch Heretic's End fall.

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Thu, 19. Feb 09, 15:03

pjknibbs wrote:Known problem. You can't do anything but reload the game or change sector--usually that will fix the problem. It's been suggested the issue is caused by saving your game while your FLAKs or whatever are actually firing, but I don't think it's been proved either way.
I can confirm the bug can occur anytime to any flak-type weapon. It happens to me very frequently after some minutes fighting against a lot of fighters. Maybe performance related?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”