[TC] Terracorp HQ & "Home of Light"

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

aldebaran9
x3tc

Terracorp HQ & "Home of Light"

Post by aldebaran9 » Sat, 7. Mar 09, 06:07

Hi Everyone - Thanks for all the great info - invaluable for a noob.

I started as Terran Defender and i'm doing OK, following the Terran Plot, in between fighting and some trading. I've just got Lunar Access and I'm about to board the Vidar. Problem is --

I still haven't been able to find Home of Light and Terracorp HQ.
OK - I've searched and hunted and ----- I give up.

Directions please from "The Moon"

Thanks in anticipation. Great Game

BigVern
x3tc

Post by BigVern » Sat, 7. Mar 09, 06:14

It's a long trek.

Your best bet is to download one of the universe maps (see the stickies and FAQ sections).

Essentially head out of Terran Space towards Heretic's End, south to Omicron Lyrae. You then need to start working West and North (unless you go the quick route through Xenon Sectors). This takes you through Teladi and Split space, eventually ending up in Family Whi. Head west from there through more Teladi Sectors until you hit the Boron sectors at Menelaus Frontier. Go south to Atreus Clouds then west into The Hole (or The Wall, I forget which off hand). West again should drop you into Herrons Nebula or the sector below, Argon Prime. Home of Light is directly south from Argon Prime.

Your first action on arrival at Terracorp should be buying a jumpdrive so you never have to to the long haul again!
Three Time Beagle Point Veteran

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sat, 7. Mar 09, 07:32

Just to give you an idea how long that trip is, I just counted sectors--you've got 28 of them to cover to follow BigVern's route!

gandy|UKCS|
x3tc

Post by gandy|UKCS| » Sat, 7. Mar 09, 07:46

If you dont damage the Vidar it will have what you need :)

Also the otas HQ is closer to the moon ( 19 sectors )

aldebaran9
x3tc

Post by aldebaran9 » Sat, 7. Mar 09, 13:39

Thanks Guys - Great help.

Duh!!! Why did I think the Terracorp HQ would be in the Terran Sector near to Earth. LOL. I've got the map now so I can stop searching and start trekking.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”