Marines changing to passengers?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Marines changing to passengers?

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Mon, 9. Mar 09, 00:15

Just passing through Desecrated skies in my M7M, spotted a lone Agamemnon. Great , I'll add that to my fleet. After a bit of a battle I'm now a proud owner of an Agamemnon. :D Checked my hold to see how many marines i've got left and found they have all changed from marines to passengers :? Now what am I supposed to do with a bunch of passengers? Not sure how this has happened, I thought that maybe I lost my cargobay lifesupport, but that is still intact. Has this happened to anyone else?

Belteshazzar
x3tc

Post by Belteshazzar » Mon, 9. Mar 09, 03:06

A Goner boarded & turned them into pacifists.

eladan
x4

Post by eladan » Mon, 9. Mar 09, 03:13

How did you collect them?

ISTR someone saying that if you actively pick them up rather than letting them board under their own power that this can happen.

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Mon, 9. Mar 09, 10:48

I didn't collect them, they were already aboard as marines. They just changed to passengers after the battle with the Agamemnon. Is there any way to retrain them? If not I guess I'll just have to eject them. :(

natha
x4

Post by natha » Mon, 9. Mar 09, 10:53

You can do them slaves and then train them to be mercenaries again. I don't know if its worth, tho.

And its not the life support system .. if you remove it while marines are on board they simply vanish.

SIMON POPPLEWELL
x3tc

Post by SIMON POPPLEWELL » Mon, 9. Mar 09, 12:05

I don't think I'll bother retraining them as they were only rookies anyways. I just hope what ever caused the change doesn't happen to my 5 star marines. :roll:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”