[TC] Dragonfly missle factory

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

oldrosestereo
x3tc

Dragonfly missle factory

Post by oldrosestereo » Wed, 11. Mar 09, 21:53

Can't seem to find a shipyard that has one to sell. I see in my encylopedia that the Argon and Boron should have a Dumbfire factory, but none in any shipyards.
Any idea's?

maphys
x3tc

Post by maphys » Wed, 11. Mar 09, 22:00

Cloudbase SE or Queen's Retribution? They are super-shipyards and sell just about everything the race does, normally. I'd have a look there if you want Dragonfly missiles and they are sold by that race. Dumbfire is a missile class, you cannot buy a Dumbfire forge (sorry if that was just a typo and you are well aware of that!)

Just chekced - the Boron shipyard mentioned does sell it, the Argon one doesn't. Try: here for a guide.

M

oldrosestereo
x3tc

Post by oldrosestereo » Wed, 11. Mar 09, 22:26

Thanks for the help. Yes I know Dumbfire is the factory that produces Dragonfly missles, at least I think so. I'll find out now that I can get the factory.

maphys
x3tc

Post by maphys » Wed, 11. Mar 09, 22:42

No, sorry - Dumbfire is a missile class. I didn't put that very well. You can only buy a Dragonfly missile fab (the Split sell it as well - could check Rhonkar's Trial, which is their super-yard). The Dumbfire fabs are actually special NPC factories that usually make 2 or more types of missile which are both dumbfire (i.e. non-guided) one of which is a Dragonfly in Argon/Split space. You cannot buy a Dumbfire Missile Production Facility - but you can buy a Dragonfly missile factory.

HTH

M

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”