[TC] coordinates of stuff in maelstrom

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

gamer993
xr

coordinates of stuff in maelstrom

Post by gamer993 » Thu, 12. Mar 09, 19:10

What are the coordinates of the PBG forge in maelstrom and the gate to the unknown sector? I have a mission to go to in the PBG forge and I cant find it anywhere :evil: And I want to go to gaian star but I cant find the gate to the unknown sector!
A person is smart, people are dumb, stupid panicky animals, and you know it.

X2 and TC the best of the X games!
My X2 M6 Uses guide

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Thu, 12. Mar 09, 19:26

If you have a mission where the destination the the PBG forge then it should show up as gold brackets when you're flying. In my game the PBG forge is located (19.0, 2.43, 543m). As for the gate leading west to Gaian Star and the two unknown sectors it's (-181, 0, 0). Once in the US head SW to find the south gate and west for the gate leading to Gaian Star.

gamer993
xr

Post by gamer993 » Thu, 12. Mar 09, 19:41

Deadbeat_Spinn wrote:If you have a mission where the destination the the PBG forge then it should show up as gold brackets when you're flying. In my game the PBG forge is located (19.0, 2.43, 543m). As for the gate leading west to Gaian Star and the two unknown sectors it's (-181, 0, 0). Once in the US head SW to find the south gate and west for the gate leading to Gaian Star.
Thanks 8)
A person is smart, people are dumb, stupid panicky animals, and you know it.

X2 and TC the best of the X games!
My X2 M6 Uses guide

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”