DID: Tormented Teladi (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

How do you think im doing so far?

Poll ended at Sat, 21. Mar 09, 23:09

Pathetic
33%
Boring
11%
Getting close
33%
On the path to proffitssssss
22%
Amasing
No votes

Total votes: 9

thejackle123
x3tc

DID: Tormented Teladi (SPOILERS POSSIBLE)

Post by thejackle123 » Sat, 14. Mar 09, 23:09

I'v decided to start a Dead Is Dead game originaly inspired by nuclear slug. My friend sied i should have a go at this (Empororjon) so here I go.

Rules

Dead Is Dead
Allowed loans from corperatios with 10% interest
1 loan per 10hrs game time

Start In Debt

I'v made a terrible mistake, I tooks loans I knew I could not repay and now I have lost my ship and most of my money. I have no choice but to start from scratch to regain all my lost proffits. Terracorp have agreed to give me the money to get my ship back with only 10% interest, as a friend of mine has links within the corporation. I have reclaimed my ship and am now on my way to repay terracorp and the path to proffitsssss.

Have to repay the 2,250,000cr plus the 10% interest and I am just realising just how dificult this is going to be. Due to my low reputation no one is willing to giv me missions that will trully test my ship and as a result the rewards are also lacking.

Ship Salesman updated at 17:22 15/03/09

I'v decided to sell every ship that I come across, so far ive sold the harrier that I was given before I got my Kea back as well as a buzzard which I cape on a defend station mission. I'v just sent three ships that I caped from 3 overlapped fighting missions including a heavy and a mediam fighter.

As I know the sectors around argon prime well I have decided to return as I already know all of the best shiping routs and ways to earn profits in that erea. I am currently i boron space and have just built a boron plankton farm m.
Last edited by thejackle123 on Sun, 15. Mar 09, 20:07, edited 2 times in total.
Ahhh the xenon are Q'ing for the navigational bacon
Give a man a fighter and he'll fight a wile then die. Give a man a fighter AND a BRAIN and the possibilitys are endless.......
To change IP turn your router off... and then turn it on again.
Immune to IP bans LOL

go on bisdak.tk

Mopy
x3

Post by Mopy » Sat, 14. Mar 09, 23:25

It'd be interesting to know if you put any time constraints on yourself with the debt. Is it 10% and no more, ever?

I think 10% every in game hour compounding would make the race to pay off the debt very interesting. Maybe every 15-30 minutes if you're feeling particularly masochistic.

Good luck with it ;) Voted 'on the path to profitsss' because I like the loan idea.
Sig

thejackle123
x3tc

Post by thejackle123 » Sat, 14. Mar 09, 23:40

Good idea ill think about putting a increasing the interest every so often it will probably make the game more interesting espicially if i dont pay it off ing time.
Shall i put it to 10% an hr or would that be to high :?
Give a man a fighter and he'll fight a wile then die. Give a man a fighter AND a BRAIN and the possibilitys are endless.......
Immune to IP bans LOL

go on bisdak.tk

NeverSnake
x3tc

Post by NeverSnake » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 00:31

10% an hour on a 2 million credit loan means you would owe 10 million after 24 hours and 100 million after 48 hours so if you borrowed too much you'd quickly be swamped.

Unless you just go for a flat interest rate instead of compound interest.
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

Ezuku
x2

Post by Ezuku » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 00:32

Eh, you probably should put a limit on loan size just for completeness sake.

Maybe something like flatrate X + Y for each frieghter you own and Z for each station. You'd have to keep it simple (unless there's a "net worth" stat in there, in which you could just use that...

Uhm, is my maths off? I get the amount owed after 24 hours as 19.7 mil, and 48 hours as 194 mil. Assuming by 10% interest he means 10% per hour.

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 09:12

Slight problem with the Poll votes, you can only vote once, so how am I doing 'at the moment' doesn't really work... other than that! Good Profits, You Will Need It! :teladi:
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

thejackle123
x3tc

poll votes

Post by thejackle123 » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 14:31

it only lasts for a week then ill make a new poll if you can, or start a new thread that way itl stay near the top as well
Immune to IP bans LOL

go on bisdak.tk

NeverSnake
x3tc

Post by NeverSnake » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 15:16

Ezuku wrote:Uhm, is my maths off? I get the amount owed after 24 hours as 19.7 mil, and 48 hours as 194 mil. Assuming by 10% interest he means 10% per hour.
yeah, looks like I forgot to multiply by two.
"There's an old story about the person who wished his computer were as easy to use as his telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone" — Bjarne Stroustrup

thejackle123
x3tc

Post by thejackle123 » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 23:54

This may seem a bit random, but i think i can reset my IP adress whenever i turn my router off and on on megavideo when it says please wait 52 minuits it works strait off ill log off and try it with this site maby the ip traker thing will come up
Immune to IP bans LOL

go on bisdak.tk

thejackle123
x3tc

Post by thejackle123 » Sun, 15. Mar 09, 23:58

just cheked it i can change my IP adress just by turning my router on and off. Muh ha ha ha haaa this is what i say to IP bans now IMMUNE!!!!!!!!
Immune to IP bans LOL

go on bisdak.tk

NUKLEAR-SLUG
x3tc

Post by NUKLEAR-SLUG » Mon, 16. Mar 09, 00:10

IP-range ban. Muh ha ha. Pwnt! :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”