[REQ][IDEA] XTM/XTC Bonus Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Would it be great to have a XTM/XTC Bonus Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESYESYESYESSSSS YES YES YES!!!!!!!
100%
um... sorry no
No votes

Total votes: 10

ReeverDrak
x3tc

[REQ][IDEA] XTM/XTC Bonus Pack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P

Post by ReeverDrak » Fri, 20. Mar 09, 06:09

First things first>

A shout out of humble respect to the XTM/XTC team as well as all the scripters and mod makers of X3 so much better like> Cycrow, LV, Nividium, Gazz, Xai Corporation and other such grate people to name but a small few (my memory is not so good so listing all you gr8 people out there is a bit difficult as there are so many lol =P but i try) THANK YOU ALL!!!

Now to busyness>

[REQ][IDEA] -=XTM/XTC Bonus Pack=- 8)

Now if your like me then you like as big and as diverse a universe as posiable with mose wares, ships, ship capabilitys, features, stations and sectors ect as you could ever shake a stick at with as many opitunitys as you can think of, i mean why should there be a limit to your creativity???

Now with that in mind and then you think of the masterpeace that is XTM and XTC that adds so much more to an already super mind blowing game that i love!! and then you look at all the 3rd part script add ons in this forums libery and you think to yourself "oh my words i must have Cycows scripts, i must have them and collect all the others as well!! i want them all for my game!! i hope they all work!! i would be so grate to have them as well as XTM/XTC!!" 8)

and i have done this and manneged to get a few working but for me its not enough, I NEED MORE!! lol i want them all and why should it be that i cant have my cake and eat it? whne you have something as good as XTM/XTC and also all these great scripts laying around as well take for example Auto Preacher by Nividium> what a great script and idea id love to have at...

but im not daft i know about the compatibility problems between scripts and mods.... however>

this is my idea> I would love to see a bouns pack for XTM/XTC that added all that scripts in this forum, Gazz's site and Xai Corporations libery all of which were modified to work with XTM/XTC as well as each other in one bigish (i tested the file sizes, but im not shore but with all the scripts added the bonus pack would only be about 10Mb :o lol) addon exe self installer....

Also if there was a feature you didn't want you could change all of it in the AI artificual life settings as i know that there are some scripts that dont have that feature installed.

Now wouldn't this be the greatest thing of all time to have?????

I sadly cant be the one to make this pack as i have no idea how to script or anything and iv also got so much to do its mind blowing (i just leave X3 running and make a few mill wile im at work :P ) but i would like to hand over the tourch of such an idea to a worthy individual or if the XTM/XTC tream are interested (aswell as all the other scripters) to them to make this dream happen.... a thank you all for the work youv dont so far and i hope you'll give my idea consideration, and if you like it i also hope you have the time to make it happen... thank you all

:D :D :D :D :D :D
life is a bag of sock, most of them are clean but only one will take to stink out the hole bag!! lol

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”