[SCR] Resource-Free Factory (7 Sept 2011)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

i64man
x3tc

Post by i64man » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 11:01

CaptainRave,

So you checked the script on AP and it works, great. I try to install the script and as soon as I unzip the file and clicked on the icon, the pluggin manager change from AP to TC, so I stopped.

But if you tried and it work, them it is good for me. One question thouth, are you playing the game with any extra mods? I am for example using the XRM.

Thanks.

CaptainRAVE
x4

Post by CaptainRAVE » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 12:40

i64man wrote:CaptainRave,

So you checked the script on AP and it works, great. I try to install the script and as soon as I unzip the file and clicked on the icon, the pluggin manager change from AP to TC, so I stopped.

But if you tried and it work, them it is good for me. One question thouth, are you playing the game with any extra mods? I am for example using the XRM.

Thanks.
A few others, but none as game changing as XRM.

i64man
x3tc

Post by i64man » Thu, 19. Dec 13, 13:06

Thanks for the reply. I guess I will have to take a leap of faith....that is after I copy the scripts and t folders...

philstacey
xr

Re: [SCR] Resource-Free Factory (7 Sept 2011)

Post by philstacey » Mon, 30. Dec 19, 23:01

Ive installed the x-universe plugin manager v1.531

installed the older script - didnt work, crashed game
installed the new script - didnt work, crashed game

closed down all other scripts so it was just this resource free factories script active - didnt work, crashed game

This is a free install of the game - steam

simply dont get it here

I used to use the old version of the script and an older version of the plugin manager and it worked fine.

Is there a compatibility issue with the new version of plugin manager and your script as other scripts work fine?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”