[TC] Acquiring a PBG or IBL Forge.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kreep69
x3tc

Acquiring a PBG or IBL Forge.

Post by kreep69 » Tue, 21. Apr 09, 04:22

I know NS did it .. but there is not much info besides that.

Does anyone have any further feedback or advice on finding a TL with a PBG/IBL forge in it to board?

Do any of of the PBG or IBL forges in the universe re-spawn if destroyed (maybe the ones in Yaki space)?

If that happens then maybe a TL with the right cargo will head that way to build it?

Spaceweed Adict
x3tc

Post by Spaceweed Adict » Tue, 21. Apr 09, 05:03

Well not sure but here is an idea you can try.
As we know the Yaki have there own shipyard now right and I suppose your like me, They hate your gutt's and they've got Dead or Alive wanted posters out for you so that place is a no go area. :D

Anyway try this as this is going to be my next project and thats to try and steal a IBL fab off the Yaki. :twisted:
Right the plan is to jump into Weaver's Tempest with my hit squad and take out there IBL fabs right under there noses then monitor the TL traffic in that area and try and catch one with an IBL fab aboard becouse as you said it dose happen, Nucear Slug has proved that.

Now having the Yaki shipyard in game the odds are thats what is going to happen so once I've distroyed the factories they'll send a Ryu to the yard to replace the lost IBL forges.
Well I'm hoping so, we'll have to see. :twisted:

As for the PBG forges it seems the Teladi build them for the pirates in secret so the movements of the Albertross supply TL's are what you need to keep an eye on.
What I plane to do is track down as many as I can and then have one of my M6's assigned to each to follow it around and see were they go.
Building up a few Hyperions now for recon missions on the Teladi. :fg:

kreep69
x3tc

Post by kreep69 » Tue, 21. Apr 09, 06:47

Spaceweed Adict wrote:Anyway try this as this is going to be my next project and thats to try and steal a IBL fab off the Yaki. :twisted:
Oh man, it sounds like a solid plan. I hope you're right too b/c if you are, you'll have your own IBL forge.

I can't try this yet (doing 3 other experiments and spread thin) but I will be attempting it ASAP.

You're all over it though, so please post back here. Can't wait to see what you find (hopefully good results) .. good luck M8.

LTerSlash
x4

Post by LTerSlash » Tue, 21. Apr 09, 06:57

no, until someone can confim the contrary, PBG forges dont respawn, GOD seems to always build a second one in Danna Chance around day 1-2, after that no more PBG forges, and thats the forge that NS intercepted.

And i dont why you may think that something has changed for the IBL ones.

StormMagi
x4

Post by StormMagi » Tue, 21. Apr 09, 07:24

PBG = Plasma Burst Generator? If so I am seeing 4 are around from http://eng.x3tc.ru/x3_tc_map/ware-list. ... +generator
MOD XR Show Skills

Flying spaceships since 1993.

gandy|UKCS|
x3tc

Post by gandy|UKCS| » Tue, 21. Apr 09, 08:10

there is 4 when you start a new game, how long they last after that is anyone's guess
Gaming PC
Mobo - Asus P8Z77-V - CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2ghz
HSF - Corsair H100 - GFX - GTX-470
Memory - 8gig Corsair Vengence Black DDR3 @ 1600mhz
Monitor - BenQ 2400HD 24"
Case - CM Storm Stryker

LTerSlash
x4

Post by LTerSlash » Tue, 21. Apr 09, 08:25

Well, if i need to bet for one that dont going to be destroyed is the one in Maelstrom, all other were destroyed in my game.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”