[Wish] Ship Mod wishes

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Fenris321
x4

Post by Fenris321 » Mon, 7. Jul 14, 00:22

SirDeathwalker wrote:no..... I didn't realize it was that old, but then, I am still trying to figure out the time stamp's syntax. (if I even notice it :P )
Go into your profile, right under Timezone where it says something about the syntax for the date put this in there without the quotes "F j, Y, g:i a" it'll make the date stamp on posts look like "July 6, 2014, 6:21 pm". I couldn't read the default one either.

SirDeathwalker
x4

Post by SirDeathwalker » Fri, 11. Jul 14, 20:35

I just deal with it, mainly since I do Tech support all day long, I frequently don't delve too deeply or get too fancy with settings on my "off work" hours
(unless the problem is interfering with my gaming, of course)

(too many different applications/tools/services/regions have differing formats for time, among other things, and too many of them are not modifiable for me to worry about the ones I can change, since I cannot change them all, the confusion will still be present, but not it is not that important to me anyway :P )

edit: yes, the post I responded to was old, but it also had gone unanswered, so I answered it (as best as I was able). call it a habit produced by my many years in tech support/customer service.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”