Teladi Rank not increasing after capturing a TM of theirs.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Dayooper

Teladi Rank not increasing after capturing a TM of theirs.

Post by Dayooper » Wed, 6. May 09, 09:52

Ok ... I've spent the better half of 2 hours trying to increase my Teladi Rank to max again and it will not move higher then

Venture Captialist 64%

I've done 14 Build Missions, Killed 5-6 Xennon Q's, I have about 50 UT's roaming the Universe, and I have a factory complex 1 sector away from PTNI buying E cells and such.

This only started happening right after I captured a TM of theirs in Haktivahs Fate *Pirate Sector*.

Is this a bug?

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Wed, 6. May 09, 11:13

Is the rep fixed at the same level or it goes up and down? You could be losing rep from other source (a ship with foe setting to teladi, a red factory or lasertower that's attackin any of your ships and he is responding, etc.)

Dayooper

Post by Dayooper » Wed, 6. May 09, 11:32

It's not moving at all.. and I checked my ships .... and laser towers are all set to default.

So ... dunno if it's a bug or not , I haven't tested making it go down but it's been at 64% for roughly 3 days in game.

frymaster
x4

Post by frymaster » Wed, 6. May 09, 11:48

only thing I can suggest is that as that's the 2nd-highest rank it probably moves quite slowly :E if you go on an anti-teladi rampage (after saving, of course) does it still fall?
Math problems? Call 0800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Dayooper

Post by Dayooper » Wed, 6. May 09, 12:53

Yah it's a bug ..... I had to kill a couple more of them to drop rank then it finally worked to max again ..... had TL's on standbye and loaded a M7M with all Ecells and jumped from sector to sector grabbing build missions....

To prove it was a bug ..... only took me 6 build missions from 6% Venture Capitalist to get 24% in the Max rank.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”