[script] Universe Explorers v2.4.0: Update Sep 5

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Johnnie.it
x4

Post by Johnnie.it » Thu, 26. Jul 12, 10:53

Hey there, everybody.
Sorry for the "necromancy" but as long as requests go, I'd really love for...IDK, a goner rehab center or whatever.
I started a nice game as hero of sol with XRM and some other scripts, along with this one, and amassed a nice little fleet.
I also captured two kha'ak scout, quite fast ships, so I thought: why not send them over to explore the universe?
Well, long story short, one of them was caught with something illegal on board and after dinner (I left the game running in background) I found out that I had -5 relationship with both terrans and ATF, and my whole fleet except 2 ships was wiped out.
I mean...if a copper caught me with a pocketful of weed, I doubt he'd go on hunting my boss and set about destroying all his possessions/enterprise...

It's a very nice touch, quite funny, but I'm afraid the rep system that x3 uses doesn't allow for this kind of things.
just saying...

Cascinova
x3tc

Post by Cascinova » Thu, 26. Jul 12, 19:06

That is why you use cargo shielding, then they can't see what you have onboard.

dispostableatheist

Post by dispostableatheist » Sat, 13. Oct 12, 22:31

Can somebody help me?

I'm running this mod with XRM:AP, my explorer has been stuck at level 22 since forever now.

I got a Goner Ranger with Jumpdrive, Goner Rank 5, and my explorer still doesn't progress.

He's uncoverend almost the whole map but nothing.

Ssslim

Post by Ssslim » Sun, 26. May 13, 10:03

Hi,

There is no file to download in your folder :o

I hope to find them soon, your plugin is very important for my teladi society :D

regards

PigWig

Post by PigWig » Thu, 13. Jun 13, 06:21

pgfujg wrote:Anyone know if there is a way to retrieve pilots whose ship is destroyed? The pilots created by Lucikes scripts can all be retrieved via his rescue service script. Is this compatible/have something similar?
Found a working link here: http://www.x1tp.com/root/index.php?opti ... 2&Itemid=6

Veshta
x3ap

Post by Veshta » Sun, 14. Jul 13, 01:12

pgfujg wrote:Anyone know if there is a way to retrieve pilots whose ship is destroyed? The pilots created by Lucikes scripts can all be retrieved via his rescue service script. Is this compatible/have something similar?
Just installed this script and its hilarious .. love the cowardly pilots that evolve to regular Indiana Jones's.

As to you question, let me answer with a 45 minute old story of the intrepid explorer working for a Bankrupt Assassin (Boron+Paranid shoot on sight) and decided to explore Paranid Prime :wink:
Got regular updates about him doing Sir Robin imitations (Monty Python is still the gold standard!) until "Connection Lost" .. had to extract him from almost dead centre in Paranid Prime with what must have been the entire Paranid capital fleet in attendance, thank Goddess for Jumpdrives!

Fifteen minutes after he got a refurbished Discoverer Raider I get this message:
"It is too dangerous in Grand Exchange for me to safely explore, I am headed to Xenon Sector 598 which I hope is safer." --- Comedy Gold!

Haven't heard from him since, but he is still exploring away, guess he got lucky .. hahahahaha.

Will probably exchange the script for the Continued version, too damn good to let it go silently into the night.

Menzoberranzan
x4

Post by Menzoberranzan » Mon, 29. Jul 13, 03:19

Would anyone have a link to v2.4.2 of this script?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 29. Jul 13, 11:07

Universe Explorer Update 2.4.2 by Hauger, as linked by Catra two pages ago.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

boran_blok
x3fl

Disappearing danger beacons?

Post by boran_blok » Sat, 9. Aug 14, 08:36

I have an issue that the danger beacons I deploy in dangerous sectors disappear. As far as I can see they do not get destroyed, they just disappear by themselves after a while.

I placed them at 0,100km,0 to keep em out of harms way, but nothing really helps.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”