X3 Reunion, passenger uplink stat.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Threesixtyci
x4

X3 Reunion, passenger uplink stat.

Post by Threesixtyci » Thu, 28. May 09, 00:09

What mission controls the passenger's transported stat for the uplink? I got 9, but I don't know what mission(s) actually changes that. I've done several types of passenger missions since then and that value has yet to change.

I thought it may have been those Xenon type passenger missions, but I did one the other night, and that number is still uplinking at 9.

Another thing, does everyone have a duplicate ship name on the in-game stats? I got a duplicate ship name for kills on one... I forgot the name of the ship... though. I'll have to look when I get home.... May be, Rajin or something.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 28. May 09, 00:16

Can't answer your passenger question, but as for the duplicate ship names, you may see several. There are duplicate Superfreighter types, for example, for each race, one large and one small. And duplicate Tankers, too, for some. Also, there are several Kha'ak cluster sizes, all listed as simply Cluster. And as you noticed, some of the Yaki ships have the same name, even though they may be M5's, M4's or even M3's.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Threesixtyci
x4

Post by Threesixtyci » Thu, 28. May 09, 00:33

Hmm... okay. Yeah it's Raijin that I have a duplicate of. I don't have a whole lot of kills, nor do I stir trouble, so I haven't noticed any other duplicates as of yet; but good to know that it's normal.

I managed to get in the top 100 by the number of missions per hour stat, but orginally I figured I'd get to the top 100 via passenger transported. I have yet increased that value from 9, on my stat. Can't figure out why, either.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 28. May 09, 07:54

There are four BBS missions that sound like transporting people:
  • The simple Taxi: take person to another station in matter of hours. Pays about 500 per gate. Does not seem to be counted.
  • Fast M5. Subtypes: "Do you gamble" and "Factory Inspection tour". Does not seem to be counted.
  • Tour of Lifetime. Requires TP. Passengers are clearly in cargobay. Definitely counted.
  • Xenon Taxi. Nonstop, in-sector, we-never-met. Not sure.
Raijins ... both M4 and M5 Yaki are called Raijins. :shock:
Some "Objects destroyed" are from plot (if one has done that). Duplicate names there too.

Threesixtyci
x4

Post by Threesixtyci » Thu, 28. May 09, 21:24

yeah well... past few days:

I've done some M5 taxi's, the "do you gamble" chains, the inspection chains, and one Xenon type. And none of those increased that passagner's transported stat. Haven't done any of those tour of a lifetime, because my rank is said to be too low for those, everytime I happen to find one. And my export stat says I've done 9. I'm pretty sure I haven't done a single one of those tours. Which makes the 9 count odd.... Unless those 9 got there via. the storyline?

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Fri, 29. May 09, 00:44

There are actually two multi-passenger missions. TOAL is one, and the other involves taking a load of passengers from one station to another. It has a name but I can't recall it right now. You may have done one of those, since they're like the M5 taxi missions but involve a TP. That may or may not be the first one in jlehtone's list. I would've thought that one would count if it's a TP mission. :gruebel:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 29. May 09, 08:34

Nanook wrote:There are actually two multi-passenger missions. TOAL is one, and the other involves taking a load of passengers from one station to another. It has a name but I can't recall it right now.
:oops: Totally forgot that one. Probably because I haven't seen one for a while. So make it five:
  • Ride to Nowhere. Requires TP. Passenger cargo. Jumping allowed.
Rides do not have many passengers, while Tours usually have more than what smaller TP's can take.

I'm now quite sure that Xenon Taxi does not count.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”