No more poltergeist missile FABs?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

BlackSphinx
x3

No more poltergeist missile FABs?

Post by BlackSphinx » Fri, 29. May 09, 02:34

So after about 5 days of gametime (most of which sitting at 1000% letting mah traders do their thing), I'm off to do some Terran missions, but all the poltergeist missile Fabs in Titan, Jupiter, and Mars have vanished. Do more appear, or am I SOL? (since I can't buy a FAB myself for whatever reason?)

Incubi
xr

Re: No more poltergeist missile FABs?

Post by Incubi » Fri, 29. May 09, 03:24

BlackSphinx wrote:So after about 5 days of gametime (most of which sitting at 1000% letting mah traders do their thing), I'm off to do some Terran missions, but all the poltergeist missile Fabs in Titan, Jupiter, and Mars have vanished. Do more appear, or am I SOL? (since I can't buy a FAB myself for whatever reason?)
Fabs that sit around doing nothing get removed. So what most likely happened is that the existing fabs where maxed out with the end product. The god engine noticed and removed it. Best way to avoid this is to place sats in weapons and shields produciton sectors, and buy them out when you notice they are maxed out.

Sitting with seta on to allow traders to make you easy money has their nasty side affects. Other than loosing rank, you will notice a lot of end product fabs disapear from the xverse, that is because many end products rarely get purchased by traders. That is the short of it, I could get in depth of how this happens, but I am too tired too, but yoou get the idea.

klingens

Post by klingens » Fri, 29. May 09, 03:52

After you do a certain patch 2.0a plot you can buy your own terran fabs, including poltergeist producing ones.

BlackSphinx
x3

Post by BlackSphinx » Fri, 29. May 09, 04:18

Cool, thanks! I usually don't have a ton of time to run around making money via pirating, or doing various missions (a lot of missions are difficult to do without already having a large amount of money it would seem).

I do wish Egosoft separated the forums into subforums - would make it easier to find guides and relevant posts

Tiedyeguy
x4

Post by Tiedyeguy » Fri, 29. May 09, 05:11

All the guides are linked HERE. They are all labeled and color-coded.
NUKLEAR-SLUG wrote:A wasp can sting you and that just hurts, a hundred stings can be fatal.. and that's before you consider most wasps don't come armed with flamethrowers.
Former Commanding Officer of "Hellbound Handbasket" M7 Panther light Carrier in the mighty fleet of Admiral Leo 'Steve' Kayean.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”