TP's are filling up my station O_O

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

uxnhoj123
x3tc

TP's are filling up my station O_O

Post by uxnhoj123 » Sat, 6. Jun 09, 16:51

I put the player HQ in Avarice and had a bunch of TS ships supplying it, but suddenly they stopped docking and just hovered over the station. I checked out the hangar and found a bunch of NPC TP's just chillin inside, along with a bunch more sitting outside too. I've been on SETA for near an hour and they won't budge, what can I do?

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Sat, 6. Jun 09, 17:07

The answer is to set all friendly races as foe for the station. The npc ships will all immediatelly undock, at which point you can set everyone to friend again.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

uxnhoj123
x3tc

Post by uxnhoj123 » Sat, 6. Jun 09, 17:14

Well, they didn't all leave, but enough did so that my ships can function again. Thanks a ton!

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Sat, 6. Jun 09, 17:35

The reason they returned, if they undocked and redocked, may be that you have a low selling price set for something the phq has had in stock once. Its best to have phq prices for any goods on its list as average. That way you're not appealing to the npcs.

If its not that, just repeat the foe/friend thing, but leave them as foe long enough for the NPCs to decide to go elsewhere (not sure how long, a minute if they've been stuck?) it should get them all out eventually.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

KiwiNZ
x4

Post by KiwiNZ » Sat, 6. Jun 09, 17:39

Close the bar or sell booze at higher rates. :P

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sat, 6. Jun 09, 22:07

Forgotten,but does the PHQ have the trade with other races option?

I had similar problems with some of my complexes. I just set this to NO and the ships vacated.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”