[TC] tracktor beams and repair laser

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hitman xXx

tracktor beams and repair laser

Post by Hitman xXx » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 12:59

I looked and I cannot find them anywere. No race sell them in trading staion or there docks. And i did not see them at any of the corp HQ too. Must you get a story line done to get them?

1muvwndr
xr

Post by 1muvwndr » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 13:12

Tractor beams are manufactured only in Third Redemption and the only available repair laser is in your spacesuit.

Cactus-Soup
x3tc

Post by Cactus-Soup » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 13:14

Although quite often the Tractor beam factorys may have been blown up, in which case you'll have to scan high tech transporters and get them to drop them if they have any.

Hitman xXx

Post by Hitman xXx » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 13:18

was looking at old post, is there any mod for the new update? or does it not matter what Version u have.

delray
x3tc

Post by delray » Wed, 10. Jun 09, 15:01

You need only one piece of Tractor Beam for your whole game so make sure to snatch it from Third Redemption when you're passing by exploring the universe.

Or better, get two and store one on a ship you will never sell nor lose like for example Truelight Seeker.

I remember how pissed I was when I accidentally sold my Mammoth with my only TB and suddenly I had to spend 15 million on building TB forge just to get a new piece and blow it up right away (since noone will ever buy it from you anyway)!
Where is it?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”