[TC] Treasure Hunt Walkthrough

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Zloth
x3tc

Post by Zloth » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 04:30

Yes, quite a bit, thanks!! I was counting Kingdom End as 1,1. Ooops.

GobsmackedIII
x3tc

Post by GobsmackedIII » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 09:07

Finished and arrived at the Shipyard, was told that they were giving me the shuttle and nothing, no ship was transferred to me. :evil: Has this happened to anyone else? Is it given to you immediately or do you have to wait? :headbang:

GobsmackedIII
x3tc

Post by GobsmackedIII » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 10:32

Waited an hour, nothing, went back to the rescue hostages mission did that again arrived at shipyard said were giving me the ship and nothing, great bug at the end of this. I can only go back to the point where I have to rescue the hostages so I guess my game is bugged, I suppose I will have to script the ship in now if its going to be used in some future mission, I really did not want to go near scripts like that, damn. For the information of others all I have loaded is MARS and ADS script for carriers, nothing else. First time ever I have had a bugged mission that I could not get past, what a shame.

Shardik77
x4

Post by Shardik77 » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 11:33

Vlad Zet wrote:
Navaros wrote:As in the previous post I can not find the remains of a vessel to be scanned, I have visited the area from north to south and from east to west will bring together all the debris and I found nothing.
Try coordinates -10, 10, -70 (km) :)
Been there.... still nothing :(

*Edit* I went back into the sector, following a Teladi task force. As they were busy beating up the Xenon I was collecting valuable missiles/weapons that were dropped by exploding Xenon. After a while I got the scanning message and I found the shuttle (for me it was not in the southern part of the sector... it was about a quarter of a sector down from the north gate, slightly on the right of the middle.

Anyway, as soon as I found the shuttle every Teladi ship in the sector turned red on me but weren't attacking me. I collected the pilot and went to Argon prime and completed the remaining of the mission and got the reward...

But my problem is that every Teladi ship and station turned RED on me, even though I'm Company Owner and have a Teladi Police License... I can dock at their stations and they don't attack me... but their stations don't offer missions to me anymore. :(
Last edited by Shardik77 on Mon, 15. Jun 09, 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

JuddaDredd
x3tc

Post by JuddaDredd » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 12:29

Same here no damn ship at the end... but when I landed all the bay were full, not tried relaoding and completeing it again....

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 17:20

Note for Hint 8:
Spoiler
Show
The Asteroid you have to scan is set randomly.
MFG

Ketraar

Mizzle
x3tc

Post by Mizzle » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 19:25

GobsmackedIII wrote:Waited an hour, nothing, went back to the rescue hostages mission did that again arrived at shipyard said were giving me the ship and nothing, great bug at the end of this. I can only go back to the point where I have to rescue the hostages so I guess my game is bugged, I suppose I will have to script the ship in now if its going to be used in some future mission, I really did not want to go near scripts like that, damn. For the information of others all I have loaded is MARS and ADS script for carriers, nothing else. First time ever I have had a bugged mission that I could not get past, what a shame.
It looks like some other people are having that problem too.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=250124

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 19:32

Me thinks I not do not do mission yet.Bugged profitsss

Vlad Zet
x3tc

Post by Vlad Zet » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 20:45

dgerards wrote:But my problem is that every Teladi ship and station turned RED on me, even though I'm Company Owner and have a Teladi Police License... I can dock at their stations and they don't attack me... but their stations don't offer missions to me anymore. :(
Try to switch an option "friend/enemy" on "friend" for Teladi.
I think so

Fed-Up
xr

Post by Fed-Up » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 21:06

Just for the record, my Ship Debris in sector Xenon 101, was at -15, 0, 5 (or around there somewhere).
...the mission stated that it was in the far south tho -_-

Vlad Zet
x3tc

Post by Vlad Zet » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 21:08

Mizzle wrote:
GobsmackedIII wrote:Waited an hour, nothing, went back to the rescue hostages mission did that again arrived at shipyard said were giving me the ship and nothing, great bug at the end of this. I can only go back to the point where I have to rescue the hostages so I guess my game is bugged, I suppose I will have to script the ship in now if its going to be used in some future mission, I really did not want to go near scripts like that, damn. For the information of others all I have loaded is MARS and ADS script for carriers, nothing else. First time ever I have had a bugged mission that I could not get past, what a shame.
It looks like some other people are having that problem too.
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=250124
For all!!!
If for you script MARS is installed, delete file TShips.txt from a subdirectory...\X3 Terran Conflict\types.
And again load mission in sector Xenon 101.
Result will see right after scannings debris of the ship!

Shardik77
x4

Post by Shardik77 » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 21:26

Vlad Zet wrote:
dgerards wrote:But my problem is that every Teladi ship and station turned RED on me, even though I'm Company Owner and have a Teladi Police License... I can dock at their stations and they don't attack me... but their stations don't offer missions to me anymore. :(
Try to switch an option "friend/enemy" on "friend" for Teladi.
I think so
They were "friend" already, but the problem was sorted as soon as I ejected the ship I was commandeering and when I re-entered the ship they were still blue to me.

Vlad Zet
x3tc

Post by Vlad Zet » Mon, 15. Jun 09, 21:40

dgerards wrote:They were "friend" already, but the problem was sorted as soon as I ejected the ship I was commandeering and when I re-entered the ship they were still blue to me.
OK!
Let's fun! :)

hsung
x3tc

Post by hsung » Tue, 16. Jun 09, 03:43

How did people work out that a "stony cloud" sector is Savage Spur in Hint 5 :?

I was searching in Rhonkar's Cloud, Atreus' Clouds and Three Worlds :evil:

Kapakio
x4

Post by Kapakio » Tue, 16. Jun 09, 09:47

Solve the anagram

ArtemisUK
x4

Post by ArtemisUK » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 20:28

I'm having a spot of trouble with the first hint...

I know that the asteroid is in Ore Belt, and I also know the coordinates of the asteroid. I've read that when you approach it, it updates your mission log, but when I approach it nothing happens. Also, there's no device which comes out of the asteroid when I destroy it.

I've tried to disable and then activate the mission guidance for the hint, but once it's disabled the Activate Guidance option is greyed out. :(

splitftw

Post by splitftw » Thu, 18. Jun 09, 02:17

Thanks for the thread, the shuttle will be replacing my nova raider for sure xD

btw for hint 4 delray said he found the nav sat at x 0, y -53, z 0, im pretty sure i found it there too for anyone who's lost

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Thu, 18. Jun 09, 12:20

splitftw wrote:btw for hint 4 delray said he found the nav sat at x 0, y -53, z 0, im pretty sure i found it there too for anyone who's lost
Pure coincidence, the beacons are set randomly. :wink:

MFG

Ketraar

nightjar56
x3tc

Post by nightjar56 » Mon, 22. Jun 09, 18:51

Finding the Ship :

I tried the given co-ordinates. Nothing there. I looked in the asteroids South of the gate - loads of Ship/Station debris ... but no 'scan' update.

After giving up for a bit, I went back and just flew 'S' towards the planet - and finally, a looong way South, the debris popped up.

I note that my mission briefing said to do precisely that (which is why I tried again).

Is it possible that the mission briefings are randomly generated as well - mine said 'Far south of the sector, at least as far again as the sector's width' (or something like that).

Stupidly, I didn't save the co-ords ... sorry.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Ketraar » Mon, 22. Jun 09, 19:06

nightjar56 wrote:Is it possible that the mission briefings are randomly generated as well
Nope they're not. Neither is the position of the wrack. It can be slightly different do to the game's collision check when spawning objects. Unless there is a huge object near to that position, it should be pretty much the same.

MFG

Ketraar

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”