[TC] Hacking Weaver's Tempest Yaki Stations

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rugby9
x4

Hacking Weaver's Tempest Yaki Stations

Post by rugby9 » Tue, 16. Jun 09, 21:46

(Vanilla X3TC) I have stopped by the Pirate base in Savage Spur many times over the past week (real time) and I get the offer to hack IBL forges, Space Fuel Distilleries, and the Ship Yard which I am assuming are in the Yaki sectors. I pay for the Hack and the stations never turn blue. Since the station types exactly match what is in the Yaki sectors and their close proximity I assume they are the stations I am paying to Hack. I have not shot at a Yaki or done anything to annoy them but the stations will not turn. I even managed to put a satellite over the Shipyard in Senator's Badlands (location in my game) so I can monitor it. I have paid 5 times to have that station hacked and nothing has happened. Anyone have any advice? Thanks - J

P.S. There is a Paranid military fleet approaching the Savage Spur Pirate base so I hope I will be able to hack on of those stations soon.

VincentTH
x4

Post by VincentTH » Tue, 16. Jun 09, 22:06

Check your ship friend-foe listing for Yaki. (Shift-C then scroll down).

rugby9
x4

Post by rugby9 » Tue, 16. Jun 09, 22:27

Doh! Must be from all those cleats to the head. Thanks - J

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Yaki IBL Forges

Post by Bill Huntington » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 00:13

You are lucky to get those offers. They should work, of course. You know there are are two IBL forges and two Spacefuel distilleries in Weaver's.

I did missions for that pirate base, waiting for the hack offer. Eventually I was offered a Taxi mission to one of the Yaki bases. Then I got access, but had to build stations to supply resources to forges. But I did get the IBLs, and had a source after that. I hope this helps.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

JeffreyW75
x4

Post by JeffreyW75 » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 19:39

I hacked the Yaki shipyard from a Pirate Station in Savage Spur, and flew to it, but was not allowed to dock still. Docking was denied. Any tips on this?
Jeff

ak2507
x3tc

Post by ak2507 » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 19:46

Do some missions for the Yaki to gain recognition with them.
Hacking alone is not enough.

Ferdilance
x2

Pirate Station Savage Spur?

Post by Ferdilance » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 21:20

Is there always a pirate station here? I've looked but cant find it. :?

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Pirate base in Savage Spur

Post by Bill Huntington » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 22:44

The pirate base is in the NW sector, quite a ways. There should be ships to follow. I hear it is not always there, in some games.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

JeffreyW75
x4

Post by JeffreyW75 » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 22:50

My pirate base was in the far SE corner of Savage Spur. I believe that some pirate bases randomly spawn when you destroy one in another sector.
Jeff

StormMagi
x4

Re: Yaki IBL Forges

Post by StormMagi » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 23:06

Bill Huntington wrote:You are lucky to get those offers. They should work, of course. You know there are are two IBL forges and two Spacefuel distilleries in Weaver's.

I did missions for that pirate base, waiting for the hack offer. Eventually I was offered a Taxi mission to one of the Yaki bases. Then I got access, but had to build stations to supply resources to forges. But I did get the IBLs, and had a source after that. I hope this helps.
Two IBL? I only found one when I sent a Kestrel in to map the sector and it was at the begining of the game...
MOD XR Show Skills

Flying spaceships since 1993.

Ferdilance
x2

Pirate base

Post by Ferdilance » Wed, 17. Jun 09, 23:13

Thanks for the answers. I keep sending scouts to explore this sector out to 100k with no luck. Guess I'm out of luck. Ive got 2 IBls and 2 SF Distilaries in the Yaki sector.

zazie
x4

Post by zazie » Thu, 18. Jun 09, 10:58

The Pirate Base in Savage Spur or Ocracoke's Storm mustn't be there from the beginning. In my game it only appeared after the Argon (well that's what i presume) had killed the Pirate Base in Ore Belt.

If one of the few Pirate base in the West of the X3-universe is killed (Ore Belt, Emperor's Ridge, Bad Debt), there is a higher probability that one spawn in Yaki or Unknown Space.

Ferdilance
x2

Pirate Station

Post by Ferdilance » Thu, 18. Jun 09, 17:21

Foud one! It just spawned way out to the NW :D

EmperorJon
x3tc

Post by EmperorJon » Thu, 18. Jun 09, 18:26

I simply found an assasination mission at the PB in Savage Spur which spawned them in Yaki territory. About 3 later I could dock. 1 more and IBLs were mine! Now I have a closed loop complex in the Weaver's Tempest, soon to be making Chips... :twisted:
______
I'm Jon. I'm mostly not around any more. If you want to talk, please message me! It's cool.
______

hsung
x3tc

Post by hsung » Fri, 19. Jun 09, 07:47

I believe the Pirate Base is spawned randomly in Savage Spur if a base in another sector is destroyed by the Commonwealth.

I found one in SE of Savage Spur in my first game, but there isn't one in my second game ... I have pretty much searched the sector for the Treasure Hunt ...

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”