[TC] Cannot Find FAA's for sale!!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LocTheToker
x3tc

Cannot Find FAA's for sale!!!

Post by LocTheToker » Sat, 20. Jun 09, 03:53

So I am playing a vannila copy of X3TC 2.0 and I have had some serious trouble finding FAA's. Whats funny is that I have over 15 IBL's and have 3 m7's fully equiped with them :) . Yet I have had nothing but trouble finding FAA

I looked on X3TC.ru and found several locations where they are supposedly sold. Yet in all the sectors I have searched I have had no luck what so ever. I have even bought the maps for two different sectors which supposedly sell them......

I feel like a newb since nobody else seems to be having this problem, but i don't even get a chance to play all that often and I'm tired of wasting time looking for them.

DurAlvar
x3

Post by DurAlvar » Sat, 20. Jun 09, 04:08

I also found it's pretty tricky to find FAA's, only about 4 forges in my whole game and they're often empty. I'd recommend building a weapons complex, a few FAA forges of your own should have you sorted pretty quickly.
Reality is the leading cause of stress.

Gothsheep
x3tc

Post by Gothsheep » Sat, 20. Jun 09, 04:49

Welcome to the main frustration of the game. (For me, at least) Every station has 0 product for sale, and zero resources needed.

Frostynso

Post by Frostynso » Sat, 20. Jun 09, 05:32

FAA have a cycle time of like 3 and a half hours, so it takes a long time for them to restock.

LocTheToker
x3tc

Post by LocTheToker » Sat, 20. Jun 09, 08:46

Yeah I should have just built my own forge for them right from the start. I could have farmed enough gold in the time I spent looking. Thanks for the advice you guys. I think i just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

Gothsheep
x3tc

Post by Gothsheep » Sat, 20. Jun 09, 08:59

Take my advice: Park a freighter at the station, and whenever it fills up with FAA, load them all into your freighter. Almost all the the time you'll have no need for them, but then when you do need them, you'll need a -lot- of them.

ak2507
x3tc

Post by ak2507 » Sat, 20. Jun 09, 10:40

In my game there are 2 forges close to Ianamus Zura, 1 in Homily of Perpetuity and 1 in Acquisition Repository.I started supplying them with resources (Ore mostly) and I have bought more than 30 FAA from these 2 fabs.I always keep an eye on these 2, especially the one on Acquisition Repository that seems more productive, and never allow more than 4 weapons on stations hold because when this number is reached then someone buys them and they disappear.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”