X3:TC 2.1 Top ranks stuck at 4% - Boron & Teladi

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Baddieus
x4

X3:TC 2.1 Top ranks stuck at 4% - Boron & Teladi

Post by Baddieus » Sun, 21. Jun 09, 03:11

Hi,

I've been playing TC/Vanilla for a while, and have started over a couple of times, most recently after the 2.1 patch. Usually all of my race ranks move quickly up to 18% and slowly upwards 1% at a time from there on after. However this time the Teladi & Boron ranks seem to have stuck at 4%. After reaching this point, I have done at least 3 hard missions for the Boron, and I counted 11 Hard/Very Hard missions for Teladi, and neither have gained beyond the 4%. The other are at 19% Argon, 18% Split & Paranid, and all races are offering 2+million credit missions, including pirates.

Any idea's anyone ?

Thanks ...

softweir
xr

Post by softweir » Sun, 21. Jun 09, 04:45

The percentage shows how far you are to the next rank. What are your Boron and Teladi ranks - the text descriptions, that is? If they are very high, then progress to the next level will be VERY slow.

If, however, they are very low, ie "enemy" or something, then it could be you are losing rep faster than you are gaining it - maybe you have a ship somewhere going bananas and attacking all Boron and Teladi!

This may turn out to be a gameplay issue, rather than tech support.
My new fave game (while waiting for Rebirth) - Kerbal Space Program

silenced
x4

Post by silenced » Sun, 21. Jun 09, 05:59

As soon as you've reached the highest rank it will not increase anymore, just kill a few small ships until you're in 99% on the rank before and do a very hard mission to get as high as possible, if you really need it.
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

Baddieus
x4

Post by Baddieus » Sun, 21. Jun 09, 13:50

Allow me to to correct my earlier posting -

"my race ranks move quickly up to 18%"

My race ranks move to the HIGHEST level for each race quickly, usually to 17 or 18% before slowing to a crawl and moving 1% at a time thereafter. On this game start though, Boron & Teladi seems stuck.

Argon Hero of the Federation - 20%
Boron Knight of the Kingdom - 4%
Paranid Honor Guard of Xaar - 18%
Split Honord Strong Arm of Rhonkar - 18%
Teladi Company Director - 4%

The Boron & Teladi have not moved from 4% for multiple missions now.
The Argon moved to 19 & 20% after completing another 15 or so missions from 18%.

Baddieus
x4

Nevermind

Post by Baddieus » Sun, 21. Jun 09, 17:23

Teladi finally moved up to 5% .... after another 10 Hard/Very Hard missions. Guess they will both move up eventually.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”