X3R: Where do I get a tractor beam?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

username-1

X3R: Where do I get a tractor beam?

Post by username-1 » Wed, 24. Jun 09, 04:20

There doesn't seem to be a tractor beam available anywhere --- but I need it to move some stations using the FCC script because the implementation of building complexes is totally retarded.

Where do I get a tractor beam? Or am I supposed to modify the script so that no tractor beam is needed?

mystikmind2005
x2

Re: X3R: Where do I get a tractor beam?

Post by mystikmind2005 » Wed, 24. Jun 09, 05:43

username-1 wrote:There doesn't seem to be a tractor beam available anywhere --- but I need it to move some stations using the FCC script because the implementation of building complexes is totally retarded.

Where do I get a tractor beam? Or am I supposed to modify the script so that no tractor beam is needed?
If you have the latest updates with bonus pack then it should have one.

I had trouble finding the one in my game, it turned out to be in Dukes Vision. If god deleted yours then you will have to do the Bala Gi missions so the tractor beam appears in Argon Equipment dock in Interworlds.
What intriguing weapons and shields will you use to protect your trade ships and sectors from the Khaak when your not home? unless you can afford capital ships *and luck* its all for nothing, NOTHING! Mwaahhhhahaha
*(amendment for TC since all the good strategy and planning is no longer enough, you also need luck)*

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Wed, 24. Jun 09, 18:35

IIRC, in R I got mine in The Vault. Thought I could use them for mobile mining, but no so they sat in storage 'til I needed them for something.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”