[TC] Slave's and how to get them.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hitman xXx

Slave's and how to get them.

Post by Hitman xXx » Fri, 26. Jun 09, 22:44

How do I get slaves, cuz I do not get them like I used to after they bail they only become people and or passioners. I cannot sell them and I cannot make brain wash them to fight for me? also were do I make slaves into troops? Thx :twisted:

1muvwndr
xr

Post by 1muvwndr » Fri, 26. Jun 09, 22:56

Go to a pirate station or anarchy port, open your freight menu and the enslave option wiill be available.

Jeraal
x4

Post by Jeraal » Fri, 26. Jun 09, 23:29

More specifically, when docked at a pirate base, click on a passenger and then click enslave. Then you can go to trade menu and sell them.
Brute force and ignorance solves all problems, just not very efficiently.

If brute force isn't working, then you aren't using enough.

LocTheToker
x3tc

Post by LocTheToker » Sat, 27. Jun 09, 02:11

I think if you want to make them into troops you have to RP a little bit. You have to enslave as desribed above then sell them then buy the person who apears for sale at the pirate base..... Unfortionatly their name does change if I remember right. Hope this helps

furstukin
x3

Post by furstukin » Fri, 10. Jul 09, 09:16

LocTheToker wrote:I think if you want to make them into troops you have to RP a little bit. You have to enslave as desribed above then sell them then buy the person who apears for sale at the pirate base..... Unfortionatly their name does change if I remember right. Hope this helps
Helped me allot thx
Don't make me slap Ye!

yelgrun
x3tc

Post by yelgrun » Fri, 10. Jul 09, 14:26

Don't sell slaves, save them for missions, sometime pirate missions would ask you to deliver 200x slaves for over 1 million credits. you would be ready for that kind of mission and helps rep with pirates. I just started buying more TPs, having each of them sit at each dock that sell marines. Buy lowest fight rank, up to 20 points, so there's chance for new marines would have a better fight rank. When sits for marines & passengers get full, then enslave them at pirate bases so they turn into wares, their volume sizes would reduce giving your cargo more room. If you have too many slaves on TP, you could get a TS, dont forget to install cargo life support before making transfer. They sure won't be comfortable, but that will teach them for having a low fight rank.

TylerEvarts

goodie

Post by TylerEvarts » Sat, 11. Jul 09, 03:30

i like yelgrums idea. I modded my TP of of ur seggustion . can now hold x amount of slaves hahha i sit at a station till i get bored haha

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”