how do I deploy a satellite?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

gravitas

how do I deploy a satellite?

Post by gravitas » Sun, 28. Jun 09, 18:38

looking at various threads I've found people say to eject the satellite from my freight.

I have 4 satellites in my hold (buster) but can't find the eject option :(

Alex Vanderbilt
Winner X3 Sektorquest
x3tc

Post by Alex Vanderbilt » Sun, 28. Jun 09, 18:52

Select it in your ship's cargo bay and drop it like normal freight at the position where you want to have the Satellite.

AV

Dunkz123
x3

Post by Dunkz123 » Mon, 29. Jun 09, 17:51

Press F in mid flight and use up/down arrow keys to highlight sattelite and then left/right arrow keys to select eject.

Just another link daft Online game ... 'tis quite fun though

**Link removed**

mrbadger
x3tc

Post by mrbadger » Mon, 29. Jun 09, 17:52

Dunkz123 wrote:Press F in mid flight and use up/down arrow keys to highlight sattelite and then left/right arrow keys to select eject.

Just another link daft Online game ... 'tis quite fun though

**Link removed**
Yup, definatelly spamming.
If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. ... Niccolò Machiavelli

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Mon, 29. Jun 09, 18:27

mrbadger wrote:Yup, definatelly spamming.
Possibly, but then so is this.

If you think a post is spam, you should PM a mod.

gravitas

Post by gravitas » Tue, 30. Jun 09, 10:33

back on track...I couldn't see the option to access my freight in my Buster when I was flying it, so transferred the satellites to my mercury and remotely deployed them.

last night I was finally actually reading my manual (I know I'm a muppet :roll: if I had it as a book I would have read it already, but as I only have the pdf I'd rather be playing the game if I'm sat in front of the PC). So I came across the bit about the 1million credit trade run and have started to do that - except the first trade I attempted using the Best buy locator directed me to cloth rimes in Argon Prime...but they only had about 400 of them, so not much profit there :roll: (a whopping 1600credit profit for the load - barely covers the costs of starting the mercury up :wink: )

Anyway, I'll crack it eventually :wink:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”