Teladi Reputation (TC)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

NeOCidE

Teladi Reputation (TC)

Post by NeOCidE » Tue, 21. Jul 09, 23:10

Hi Pilots,
I need to dock at Teladi stations, but I'm refused everytime and none of the Teladi race will even speak with me.

My question is this, How can I increase my reputation with the Teladi If they won't trade, provide missions, let me dock or even speak to me?

I require 200 x Teladianium for a very well known mission.

My current standing with the Teladi is Profit Liability
At what point can I dock at stations on the Teladi Rank ladder?

Many thanks in advance

-=N=-

Lord Dakier
x4

Post by Lord Dakier » Tue, 21. Jul 09, 23:19

Come to my station I'm selling it below average. It's in Family Pride :D

Or you could try helping the Teladi remve pirates from their sector. If you dock at a station you can sometimes get a BBS asking you to donate money.

Ferdilance
x2

Post by Ferdilance » Tue, 21. Jul 09, 23:19

Try going to one of their border sectors and try there. Any race is more tolenant of outsiders there. If that dosent work you will have to look for them on other races stations or in ships in other race sectors.

Thats how I got the Yaki to let me in.
Peace through superior firepower

Zuocion
x4

Post by Zuocion » Tue, 21. Jul 09, 23:20

Teladi Profit Initiate should enable you to dock it's 1 rank above Profit Liability. (But this is only based on memory I think that is the started Teladi rank & I'm sure I could dock back then but I could be wrong)

Teladi aren't bothered if you kill pirates in their space as they tolerate them but killing Xenon or Kha'ak in Teladi territory will raise you rank, alternatively if you have a station with a product that sells itself & you have trade with other races enabled once a teladi ship buys from your station you will gain some rank, this can end up being quick or slow depending on luck more or less. There is also the possibility of looking for missions from a teladi outside of Teladi space but near it, if you do a mission for a teladi say docked in another races station you should still get Teladi rank improvement if you successfully complete said mission. I take it there are no missions in Teladi space to be had? (Including the border sectors?) I guess one of the above is the way to go then.

NeOCidE

Post by NeOCidE » Tue, 21. Jul 09, 23:26

Zuocion you are correct there are no missions provided by the Teladi in Teladi space. However I'm sure there could well be in border sectors.

Thanks all :)

jannix
x4

Post by jannix » Tue, 21. Jul 09, 23:28

Trading is probably the way to get the Teladi to love you. Maybe set up a sun oil refinery complex right outside their space? They sure love their sun-oil!

Prutz0r
x3tc

Post by Prutz0r » Tue, 21. Jul 09, 23:51

Except you can't set up a sun oil refinery when you can't dock, since you need to dock at at a shipyard to get said refinery ;)

jannix
x4

Post by jannix » Wed, 22. Jul 09, 00:09

Good point. :) Well in that case, you gotta kill individual baddies in the border sector.

Too bad it is teladi too. They don't particularly hate any other race afaik. So you can't use the approach of attacking boron in split space or argon in paranid space. (and vice versa)

spur390

Post by spur390 » Wed, 22. Jul 09, 06:22

Just take missions from Teladi whenever you see them. Doesn't have to be in Teladi sectors-there can be people of all races in every station. Names with Gluteus Maximus XVI or some such.

I cheated myself a -4 rank with the paranid because there is no way I should be anything else after destroying and capping scores of their ships and stations and I have to be careful to not take paranid missions anywhere in any sector. I once took a paranid hard mission (nowhere near a paranid sector of course) and my notoriety shot up from -3 to 1. :?

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”