[TC] Pirate as slaves

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cnecktor
x3

Pirate as slaves

Post by cnecktor » Wed, 29. Jul 09, 06:06

Where can you sell pirates at that you have caped? I have four of them and if I don't find some place to unload them at I'm just going leave them in some unknown sector.

X1000

Post by X1000 » Wed, 29. Jul 09, 06:10

Dock at a pirate base, open your freight bay, click one of them, ther should be 'Enslave' as a option. It will turn them into slaves, and you will get a very nasty message saying 'Cargobay now contains: Slaves' and then you can sell them at the base or Marine Training Barracks (One in HoL)

cnecktor
x3

Post by cnecktor » Thu, 30. Jul 09, 22:24

Thanks now these suckers can get me some quick cash.

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Slaves

Post by Bill Huntington » Fri, 31. Jul 09, 08:57

At $2000 it's hardly worth the time, cargo space or trip to sell them. Just space them and let them get their own rides.

However, if you ever see Marines floating in space, they might be worth picking up, as they become YOUR marines.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Fri, 31. Jul 09, 10:11

At $2000 it's hardly worth the time, cargo space or trip to sell them
Well if you get a Personaltransport with ~25 passengers in them what would you do?^^
[ external image ]
(Have caped 4 of them - 3 boron TPs and 1 Argon -> 110 persons - don't know what to do with them, maybe store for later use when i could need em)
[ external image ]
X-Tended TC Mod Team Veteran.
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

cnecktor
x3

Post by cnecktor » Fri, 31. Jul 09, 11:41

Well is there a way you can turn them into Marines?

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Fri, 31. Jul 09, 13:32

No, there isn't. You can roleplay there being something you can do with them by enslaving them, selling the slaves, and then buying the equivalent number of marines, but that's about it.

Black Gryphon
x4

Post by Black Gryphon » Fri, 31. Jul 09, 15:22

Killjaeden wrote:
At $2000 it's hardly worth the time, cargo space or trip to sell them
Well if you get a Personaltransport with ~25 passengers in them what would you do?^^
[ external image ]
(Have caped 4 of them - 3 boron TPs and 1 Argon -> 110 persons - don't know what to do with them, maybe store for later use when i could need em)
I always make sure I capture the pilot and enslave him as well. Anyone willing to abandon their passengers deserves the same fate. :twisted:

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Fri, 31. Jul 09, 16:00

I always make sure I capture the pilot and enslave him as well. Anyone willing to abandon their passengers deserves the same fate. Twisted Evil
Yeah of course i did... but he seems not to be in the transporter anymore... maybe the passengers were too happy to see him again me thinks^^ :twisted:
[ external image ]
Modeller of X3AP Split Acinonyx, Split Drake, Argon Lotan, Teladi Tern. My current work:

Shadowfront

Post by Shadowfront » Sat, 1. Aug 09, 00:02

Also, sometimes you may come across missions from pirates who require a slave delivery, usually a few hundreds of'em. They may also pay some wicked millionz for them.
***Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.***

Killjaeden
x3tc

Post by Killjaeden » Sat, 1. Aug 09, 01:08

Since Boron and Argon are my foes i'll keep them as hostages in my prisontransport, safely docked at StrongArmsHQ
Maybe i'll get some more and if the argons refuse to give me Argon One with indestructable hull inclusive as exchange i'll get angry. Borons better give me the PHQ or the funny fishbrothers ( if i read their names i have to resist the urge to dump them out into a minefield) will turned into sushi *g*
:twisted: :P
[ external image ]

Shadowfront

Post by Shadowfront » Sat, 1. Aug 09, 01:17

"Hey, Bola-Bo, go get me some sushi, lest you wanna turn into some yourself!"

BTW, You know, common captive pilots take much more cargo space than slaves. Sons of b***hes need some comfort, lol!
***Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.***

cnecktor
x3

Post by cnecktor » Sat, 1. Aug 09, 20:17

I think it would be cool if you can turn slaves into Marines but they would not be as good as regular Marines. You could also have a good chance they might fight you back when boarding a ship or just jump that ship away for there freedom.

QuitSmokin
x3tc

Post by QuitSmokin » Sun, 2. Aug 09, 00:59

I remember the Manual says you can put slaves into a rehabilitation centre and than train them as mercenaries.

Never seen that rehab centre or ever gotten a TP full of passengers like you though.

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sun, 2. Aug 09, 08:02

QuitSmokin wrote: Never seen that rehab centre
That's because it doesn't exist. I think it may have existed in the XTM mod for X3R, but it never made it into X3TC.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”