Factory HELP !!!

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dylanosiris
x2

Factory HELP !!!

Post by dylanosiris » Wed, 18. Feb 04, 22:58

Is there a way too sell your factories, in my hast built a whole load of factories and having trouble with the maths.....got 3 spp's, 2 wheat farms, 1 crystal fab, 1 sillicon mine, 2 cattle farms, 1 cahoona bakery , all in harons. Does anyone have any sujestions on how the best way to get these factories running. I am making money, but very slowly. Seemed i was making it faster with just a sillicon mine.....Help Help..the maths is making my brain hurt !!!!!!

TerrorTrooper
x4

Post by TerrorTrooper » Thu, 19. Feb 04, 00:05

dude....

u realy messed up....

Personally i made "1 or 2" money pits myself as im still on my 1st game...

personally what i did was used the SPP's for primary income, stuck a crystal fab next to my silicon mine...

if ur looking for quick cash, that will do it,

Wheat (even at max selling price & buying cells for 10) doesnt make loads of profit, but theres always people wanting to buy it...

harag9
x2

Post by harag9 » Thu, 19. Feb 04, 01:33

There is an excellent tutorial around here made by a guy called "Reven".

But in simple terms. a SPP produces enough energy to run 9 stations. every station uses 15 ECs (Energy Cells) every minute ( if the production cycle is 2 mins then it will use 30 ECs etc)

Look at your wheat farm for proof of this... it produces 10 wheat every min and uses 15 ECs.

This is the same for other products.( number might not be 15) ie the cattle ranch produces exactly the same about for a cahonna bakery. so you want a 1:1 relation there

There are a couple exceptions to this rule eg, the silicon & ore mines as these depend on what the yeald is.

For more information I do recommend that you read the tutorial.

[edit]
Found the topic 4 u to look at:

http://www.egosoft.com/x2/forum/viewtop ... t=tutorial
[/edit]

No there is no way to sell your stations.

HTH.

Al
[ external image ]

AI for your every need. Station computers to advanced combat aids, AIML & X²ScE

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”