[TC] question on illigel wares...(IBL + M7)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

A2597
x3tc

question on illigel wares...(IBL + M7)

Post by A2597 » Fri, 28. Aug 09, 02:28

So, been loading up my M7, and last item: IBLs!

Got two from the Yaki factories, but wait! They are illigel (In most civilized sectors).

So, seeing as how I want to remain on friendly terms with these races, I have a couple questions:

Do races ever scan an M7?
Will having a police license help reduce the scans?
Is there a way to stop them from scanning? (scripted or not)
in the event I AM scanned, can I just jump away with no rep hit?

Thanks!
(And yes, I searched...couldn't find the answer after 5 seperate searches, sooo...:D )

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Fri, 28. Aug 09, 02:34

I never recall having problems with IBL's whether they were mounted on a ship or just sitting in a cargo bay. Plus considering how many NPC warships have IBL's on board kinda make the "illegal" part illogical.

GCU Grey Area
x4

Post by GCU Grey Area » Fri, 28. Aug 09, 03:07

If you ever want to know what items each race considers illegal, look in your encyclopedia. Illegal wares are listed in the entry for each race, just scroll down - IIRC they're near the bottom, in between the list of sectors owned by the race & the list of reputation level titles.

A2597
x3tc

Post by A2597 » Fri, 28. Aug 09, 04:33

aha, thanks guys. :)

so I guess they are illigel in the sence "If we see a station building them, it gets blown up, but if ou own a few, no worries".

Anyhoo, still fitting out my ship, been testing it out, absolute BLAST. First time I've made it to the point I have a battleship. Was going great until an M1 showed up and schooled me. haha.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Fri, 28. Aug 09, 12:07

A2597 wrote:so I guess they are illigel in the sence "If we see a station building them, it gets blown up, but if ou own a few, no worries".
No, the stations may get blown up because they're owned by the Yaki - who are enemies to practically everyone.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”