[SCRIPT] Shiploot v1.04 (03. Dec. 2009)

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Requiemfang
x4

Post by Requiemfang » Tue, 5. Jan 10, 00:21

Hmmm... found this odd seeing how I have an M1 I'm using currently. Says you can use 3 ships M1 being one of them... now... try to salvage the wreaks using an M1 and... NOTHING happens... apparently M1's can't salvage wreaks even though supposedly they are suppose to with this... also the wreaks are turning up red to me after ships are killed... even if my own ships are killed the wreaks are red to me so it's kinda hard to collect when my ship's turrets are blasting away at the stuff I want to salvage

tidurlagi
x4

Post by tidurlagi » Tue, 5. Jan 10, 02:29

When i use M3, i need to about 150m from wreckage to collect it. But in a TM with mechanic shop onboard, it seem i can collect wreck from 30km.
Then i try to collect wreckage with M1, also with mechanic shop but i only can collect it below 500m.
Actually how far the maximum collecting radius?

Armegeddon
x4

Post by Armegeddon » Sun, 24. Jan 10, 05:19

If you disable this script though the AL menu, it will still keep spawning the Wreckage beacons afterwards, even if you delete all the scripts (In which case they become ReadText7401-4).
Was able to fix this by modifing the plugin.mailo.shutdown by adding the following lines to it

Code: Select all

global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=M4 name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=M3 name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=M2 name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=M1 name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=M6 name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=M7 name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=M8 name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=TS name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=TM name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=TP name='mailo.loot.killsig'
global secondary signal map: remove signal=SIGNAL_KILLED race=null class=TL name='mailo.loot.killsig'
It looks like just having the one for SHIPS doesn't remove all the others that were linked in the startup script.
There is a thin line between genius & insanity i have erased this line

Armegeddon's X3 scripts and mods

Mailo
x3

Post by Mailo » Thu, 28. Jan 10, 09:22

Ouch, thanks, I'll take a look at it ... hopefully I'll get a chance this weekend.
These ship classifications in the script editor are the stuff nightmares are made of ... every time you think you have it finally figured out, something like this happens.

Sorry for being out of touch, had a really tough month at work and a death in the family.
As a personal service to all who try to keep up with my professional work:
[ external image ]

My script: Shiploot v1.04 ... loot shipwrecks, collect different loot parts and upgrade your ships!
Mein Skript: Schiffswracks looten v1.04 ... Durchsuche Schiffswracks, sammle Lootteile und verbessere Deine Schiffe!

n0Life
x3tc

Post by n0Life » Thu, 18. Feb 10, 00:27

Possible to set a command to automate the wreck looting?

Kinda annoying to go under 1km range just to loot it in the middle of the battle and watching over 30 wrecks there in a 15km radius.

Whilst I could command another ship to loot spefically those wrecks.

Oh and I love this MOD you've created, brings more interrest into the game ;)

Inferno357

Post by Inferno357 » Mon, 22. Feb 10, 12:18

having some difficulty working out where to get these mechanics from, I can salvage wrecks and stuff but I can't find any station/dock that has mechanics for hire, is there a possibility of another mod conflicting with this one?

dpadula
x4

Post by dpadula » Sun, 28. Mar 10, 14:06

Any progress on the this script? I just read everything and see it has been over a month since the last comment. I was thinking of checking it out but I was wondering how it works with NPC Bail Signal.
-----
Dell Precision 3600
12 gb ram
Nvidia 1060
256 gd boot ssd and 1 tb data ssd
Windows 10

centfrac
x3tc

Need some help.

Post by centfrac » Sun, 13. Jun 10, 06:15

Have the script where you can hire a mechanic and salvage wrecks. I have him assigned to a ship, just wonder what the next step is to salvaging a wreck?

Catra

Post by Catra » Sun, 13. Jun 10, 09:43

Twest09
x3tc

Post by Twest09 » Fri, 20. Aug 10, 03:24

Not sure if you are still updating or are even open to suggestions but I noticed you are still trying to implement "Ultimate Mechanic" via a plot and perhaps still figure out what you want the "Ultimate Mechanic" to do.

Well here is my thought, once you get the plot finished the reward is that the Ultimate Mechanic can implement one of two optional upgrades into one ship; A) The mechanic can add any one weapon platform to the ship as long as the cargo bay can contain it. As well as install ONE of the chosen weapons. B) The mechanic can add two shield generators of the maximum variety allowed onto a chosen ship (ie current shielding is 5x 200MJ, with upgrade 7x 200MJ).

TheCoolSideofthePillow

Post by TheCoolSideofthePillow » Thu, 14. Oct 10, 23:29

Couple problems with this mod.

First and foremost, with how the wreckage is generated. Every little beacon, even dropped by non-hostile ships enemy AI destroyed, are hostile so they end up getting blasted by my ship's turrets.

Second, because of this I just wanted to turn it off but it keeps turning itself back on :/

alecsharratt

Where do you copy the code

Post by alecsharratt » Tue, 19. Jul 11, 18:25

Where do you copy the code? Also do you leave all the other files in there?

alecsharratt

ReadText 7401

Post by alecsharratt » Tue, 19. Jul 11, 18:26

I cannot stop ships from dropping these stupid wrecks everywhere and its causing huge problems in the game because there are now like 300 wrecks per sector.

I followed the instructions for uninstalling but to no avail. Please help!

jocan2003
x4

Post by jocan2003 » Mon, 19. Dec 11, 05:42

anybody got a link to download it? they are all dead

Vayde
x3tc

Post by Vayde » Mon, 19. Dec 11, 16:14

@jocan2003

Malio's shiploot is an optinal script set in our Mod http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=250104%5B//url

You can download the mod and just use malio's shiploot as it's in it's own folder. I don't know of any other source for this other than ours.

Hope this helps...
Still life in the old dog yet...

jocan2003
x4

Post by jocan2003 » Mon, 19. Dec 11, 18:37

thanks

sigma1987

Post by sigma1987 » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 20:46

The file is missing from the download. It says file not found :(

jocan2003
x4

Post by jocan2003 » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 20:59

Look one page behind last post.

Mr. Snurb

One tweek

Post by Mr. Snurb » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 21:07

Im flying around in a Astraeus Hauler Corvette and I really would like to be able to assign a Mechanic to that ship. Could you release an update to allow this. My goal is to download mods that make X3TC more realistic and with a ship that big, it has plenty of space for a Mechanic Shop and Mechanic to repair and upgrade.

Thanks

jocan2003
x4

Post by jocan2003 » Sat, 3. Mar 12, 21:11

THe author is inactive i think

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”