[X3R] question about teladianium fact

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sp@c3Ch!mp
x3tc

[X3R] question about teladianium fact

Post by Sp@c3Ch!mp » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 17:25

I wondered if anybody tried to place a teladianium factory in trinity sanctum of duke's vision.
I think you can make a lot of money but I don't know if it is safe to hire a TL in Ianamus zura and haul it through 8+ sectors.

The Nightmare

Post by The Nightmare » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 17:30

if you make it go throw the boron sectors to Trinity Sanctum you be alright

Sp@c3Ch!mp
x3tc

Post by Sp@c3Ch!mp » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 17:33

if the AI is smart (I hope it computes the fastest way) he should go through them. The problem is that I ticked off the pirates a bit too much. So I hope they won't harrass the TL too much.

maphys
x3tc

Post by maphys » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 18:32

Just use way points. Send the TL to a sector near the start of the route, then order it to fly a bit further and so on. No reason you have to give them the fly to sector order all in one go!

M

NUKLEAR-SLUG
x3tc

Post by NUKLEAR-SLUG » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 21:47

You could always just go with it and make sure it gets there alive.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 21:57

On road from Ianamus to Trinity, there are about two routes from New Income to Rolk. Either through Unknown and Montalaar, or through CEO's and Great Trench. Via CEO' is probably the "shortest route".

The main problem is in Ianamus Zura. The Shipyard. If the player has harassed Pirates in the "Alley", there is a flow of them from that Teladi Shipyard. Even if not, there still tends to be Pirates on the Ianamus, Income, CEO's pipe. Boron and Paranid space are very quiet compared to that.

So, there is not much choice of route. Via Montalaar is longer, but not necessarily much safer. Nuclear's advice to protect the "convoy" seems the best bet.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Sp@c3Ch!mp
x3tc

Post by Sp@c3Ch!mp » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 22:19

will try that one. the probem is that nuclear slug is prolly a great pilot and I just ain't that grand :lol:

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 22:29

There are two ways to win a battle. One is by heroic deeds. The other is not fair to the opponent. :twisted:

It takes no great skill to grab the attention of the enemy and run away. Just a faster ship and something to throw at them. And while the enemy is chasing you, it is not chasing a TL elsewhere. A naughty person would fly far far away and then jump back. No fight at all.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”