[TC] Theifting teladi's

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Burzumoza

Theifting teladi's

Post by Burzumoza » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 22:58

i got into a situation last night that rly made me scratch my head.

In Ianomous Zura i se a build mission for a teladi HEPT forge, i pick it up, hire the TL thats in the sector, sends him to the shipyard and load on the HEPT forge. i set the command follow me, and jumped to the neighbour sector that the station was to be buildt. and thats the last i saw from the TL, it vanished, and so did my 12 m bought HEPT forge. i got quite annoyed.
Only thing i can imagine happening is him driving himself into the shipyard when undocking or smashing himself into the gate, but common, i was OOS......
ship? what ship? i see no ship? WHO SPAWNED THAT DESTROYER!!!!!

Ulan Dhor
x3tc

Post by Ulan Dhor » Sun, 20. Sep 09, 23:21

One of my hires was destroyed by a Xenon patrol. I had to redo that part of a mission.

Solomon Short
x4

Post by Solomon Short » Mon, 21. Sep 09, 00:15

Check your log, it records who killed your hired vessels & where, even though you don't get the very useful "Incoming Message" notification when it happens.

perkint
x3tc

Post by perkint » Mon, 21. Sep 09, 01:04

How much cash did you have? If you didn't have enough to cover his fees, a TL will always run off with your freight! Theiving barsteds!

Tim
Struggling to find something from the forums - Google it!!! :D

Burzumoza

Post by Burzumoza » Mon, 21. Sep 09, 04:22

about 500 m sitting in account at al times :P
ship? what ship? i see no ship? WHO SPAWNED THAT DESTROYER!!!!!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”