[TC] Stuck in Satellite Mission

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Climb2bhi
x3

Stuck in Satellite Mission

Post by Climb2bhi » Thu, 24. Sep 09, 00:01

I'm stuck in the mission where you need to pick up Captain Pearle and build three satellites. I've picked up Captain Pearle, he is in my cargo hold with life support. But my mission objectives says I need to pick him up. And my objectives guidance keeps leading me back to the sector where I got him, not to the sector where I'm susposed to build the satellites. I'm not flying the standard ship and I wondered if that was the problem. I've spent three days flying around the sectors where you pick him up and the sector where you build the satellites to no avail. There are no satilites available for purchase anywhere near also.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Thu, 24. Sep 09, 00:10

Try just dropping a satellite anyway and see if the objectives update.

iirc, I bought my satellites in PTNI, but you maye be able to find them closer at a factory or trading station (Remote Best BUy is a good way to find them, if you have a spare ship).

Climb2bhi
x3

Post by Climb2bhi » Thu, 24. Sep 09, 00:33

OK I'll try that. I've had trouble finding Satellites, but I'll try farther away if it might work even though the objective guidance is steering me towards the pilot pick up point. Two notes: I have only picked up the one person Captain Pearle not the other female character. And I have no mods installed. So I picked up the Captain Pearl manualy by flying into him. So do I need to find the female character? And if so where is she because I've flown all over and not found her.

Carlo the Curious
x4

Post by Carlo the Curious » Thu, 24. Sep 09, 00:35

From the previous mission, you mean?

I imagine you did pick her up and drop her off (or she made her own way home!), otherwise it wouldn't have advanced to the next part.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”