[TC] boron plot

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

SDemun

boron plot

Post by SDemun » Fri, 25. Sep 09, 20:40

i cant start it. i dont know why. i have to talk to a guy in a dolphin but i cant find it. help...

Technojerk36
xr

Post by Technojerk36 » Fri, 25. Sep 09, 20:43

I'm assuming you're talking about the HUB. ( From the FAQ )

Requirements:

# Hub plot (The HUB)

* Boron sectors

* Boron rank 8 (King's Knight)

* Trade rank 6 (Apprentice Trader)
My "for Dummies" guides: Trade Command Software Mk III | Advanced Satellites | X3: TC (Co-author: K-64) | SETA Repair
Xenon_Slayer wrote:maybe we'll have extreme weather pingpong at some point

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sat, 26. Sep 09, 10:38

And the sector the Dolphin appears in isn't fixed, so we can't help you find it. I believe it's supposed to appear in the first Boron sector you pass through after you've achieved the other requirements, so if you already got those, chances are it's already spawned and you're going to have to go back through all the Boron sectors you've visited to see if you can find it.

Deadeye238
x3tc

im so noob but i need help.

Post by Deadeye238 » Mon, 7. Dec 09, 01:49

okay i am about as noob as noob can be so i need some help. i really like the look of the boron ships and the factorys and stuff but im really picky, i want to be a boron with boron ships, not argon with boron ships. i want to unlock the boron campaign so i can start to erase my first game that had a few problems and i cant continue the plot so im stuck but im going to overwrite it with the boron one. just be very detailed and tell me where and how to unlock the boron plot.
Here's how i run the galaxy, if its smaller than you, shoot it, if it's bigger than you, get your Argon buddies to shoot it.

Deadbeat_Spinn
x3tc

Post by Deadbeat_Spinn » Mon, 7. Dec 09, 02:13

Which Boron game start are you refering to, Boring Boron or Lost Lar?

The first is aquired by getting a certain trade rank (Petty Financer). The second, IIRC, requires the completion of the HUB plot. But there seems to be an issue regarding the second, it doesn't seem unlock when the requirements have been met and people have been having to modify the registry in order to gain access to the Lost Lar game start.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”