SETA beyond times 10

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

paladinj

SETA beyond times 10

Post by paladinj » Tue, 29. Sep 09, 02:17

Is there anything I can do to make SETA go beyond 1000% percent? it's just that I am waiting for marines to train,

corhen
x3tc

Post by corhen » Tue, 29. Sep 09, 02:33

as far as i know, seta is hard-coded into the game, so no, there isnt.

but, i could be completly wrong

amirite

Post by amirite » Tue, 29. Sep 09, 03:59

Nope, not without modding the game data which is contained inside the exe.

You wouldn't want to do it anyway - without a lot of development speeds this high are liable to crash or grind your system to a halt, no matter how fast it is.
-TEVE

paladinj

Post by paladinj » Tue, 29. Sep 09, 05:20

Then is there anyway to do something with the CPU and make the process think more time has passed than it actually has?

Targ Collective
x4

Post by Targ Collective » Tue, 29. Sep 09, 05:51

Nothing that would be good for your system I would imagine.

I think a much better alternative would be to employ a little patience. You need patience for this game.
Learn to use stickies. Look here for mods for X3TC and here for guides across everything since X2. If you haven't read the Forum Rules do so before we beat you with sticks. Above all have fun.

Jaga_Telesin
x4

Post by Jaga_Telesin » Tue, 29. Sep 09, 05:55

Or in lieu of patience, find a mod that deals with marines and/or their training. Pretty sure there is one more more out there. Might be some that help you train faster, or even instantly for a fee. I haven't personally looked into it, but it may exist, or make a decent addition to an existing mod dealing with marines.

Targ Collective
x4

Post by Targ Collective » Tue, 29. Sep 09, 06:19

Go for patience. Sooner or later, ingame or in life, you'll need it. ;)
Learn to use stickies. Look here for mods for X3TC and here for guides across everything since X2. If you haven't read the Forum Rules do so before we beat you with sticks. Above all have fun.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”